7.2

M07; STATUS

LOCATION;
SEOKJIN'S MANSION

TARGET;
IN THE LOUNGE, TALKING TO YOONGI

MISSION;
CONTINUING

C O N T I N U I N G . . .

T H E
S H O P P I N G

VALENTINA PLAYS SOME ridiculous game for kids on the phone she has borrowed from Yoongi. Despite claiming the game to be very boring, she's quite invested in it.

Or maybe she's just acting to be invested because Seokjin is sitting opposite her on the couch, ignoring her with all his might, whereas Namjoon's talking in whispers to Yoongi, something that's been bothering Valentina. She wants to know what they're talking about.

"So, when are we going shopping, then?" Hoseok's voice causes Valentina to look up from the game, which causes her avatar in the game to get killed by the opposing team.

"Oh no!" Valentina throws her hands in air, letting out a groan.

Namjoon looks at her, his eyes glinting in amusement as he tries to hide his smile. "Something's the matter?"

"I lost the game 'cause of Hoseok," she tells, turning to look pointedly at Hoseok.

Hoseok smiles back at her cheekily. "You're cute, but put that phone away. We're going shopping."

"Right now?"

"Yes, Tina, right now," Hoseok says. "Now chop chop. We got a mall to rob."

Valentina's jaw drops as she looks up at Hoseok who's standing next to the one-seater she's sitting at. "We're what?"

"Robbing a mall," Hoseok announces nonchalantly.

"Tell me you're joking!" Valentina sputters, incredulous at what Hoseok just said.

"He's joking," Seokjin says, his voice low, but Valentina hears him loud and clear. It's the first sentence he's said to her since they broke up.

Valentina turns her head to look at Seokjin, surprise written all over her face. She knows he can feel everyone's surprised gaze on him, but he chooses to ignore it as he focuses on his phone as if it's the most interesting thing in the world.

His words ease Valentina's mind, and she thinks of how thankful she is that he intervened. A smile takes over her face as she gets up.

"Let me get ready, then," she informs, and then punches him lightly on his upper arm. "That's for scaring me."

Hoseok raises his arms in mock surrender, head cocked to side, a lopsided grin on his face. "Oops."

There's a smile on Valentina's face as she shakes her head and makes her way to her room.

All it takes is around twenty minutes to get ready. She finds everyone in the lounge as she walks out of her room. "I'm ready," she announces.

Hoseok turns his head to look at her and gives her a smile. He stands up, so does Jungkook.

"So," Valentina starts, "are we all going or what?"