4.1

M04; STATUS

LOCATION;
TAEHYUNG'S HOUSE

TARGET;
WITH HOSEOK AND JUNGKOOK,
SITTING IN THE KITCHEN

MISSION;
ONGOING

S T A R T I N G . . .

T H E
O B V I O U S

     VALENTINA WAKES UP to the sunlight coming in through the slit between the dark curtains. She finds herself in an unknown room as she sits up hurriedly, a bit too hurriedly that vertigo hits her full force. Her vision turns blank for a second, but she regains her sight quickly. Instead of panicking, she looks around and sees the familiar dark interior of the room and remember everything.

She's in Taehyung's house. Everything that happened comes to her mind and she winces as a headache starts to spread across her temples. She hasn't had a good nights sleep since weeks. The charms of being an agent. She scoffs at the thought as she removes the blanket from her legs.

Wait a minute. A blanket? I didn't put any blanket over me last night. I don't even like blankets for fucks sake.

She ignores the questions in her mind and gets off the bed. Making her way to the bathroom, she turns on the light and sees her reflection in the mirror. A gasp leaves her mouth.

"What the fuck? I look like death."

     When Valentina makes her way out of the room, she follows the sound of cutlery clinking and chatter. She finds herself in the kitchen she didn't get to see properly last night because she was to out of it. She stands at the threshold as she notices all the guys sitting around the dining table table, except for Seokjin and Hoseok who are standing in front of the stove, cooking something.

Yoongi's the first one to notice her. He smiles the gummy smile of his which instantly makes Valentina return with one of her own, no matter how small and hesitant her smile is.

"Why are you standing there? Come sit. Have breakfast with us." He pats the empty chair next to him.

Upon his words, everyone stops what they're doing and look up at me. Suddenly, the room fills with awkwardness as each one of them look at Valentina as if she's some sort of fragile doll that'll break any minute soon. Yeah right, as if that's gonna happen, she thinks and scoffs mentally.

She ignores Seokjin's piercing gaze and walks over to the empty chair. Yoongi places an empty glass in front of her as soon as she sits and fills it to the brim with orange juice. He accidentally fills it a bit too much and it overflows, causing him to let out a string of colourful profanities while Jimin snickers like an evil child next to Valentina.

"Shit. Sorry," Yoongi apologizes as he gets up to get a few tissues to dry the table.

"Didn't know Valentina makes you that flustered, hyung?" Jimin says, a smirk etched on his lips.

Yoongi sharply looks up at Jimin and raises his eyebrow. "Don't try fucking with me in the morning, Jimin. I'm not in the mood for your bullshit. It's too early." His voice has an edge to it and he looks uninterested as he wipes the juice off the table. Although, Valentina doubts he's totally unaffected by what Jimin said because his ears have turned scarlet.