Chapter 1

Allison's Pov

*Beep Beep Beep*

I woke up to my 'wonderful' screeching alarm clock. I would throw it at the wall but it is my phone sooooo.......Yeah.

I get up take a shower and straighten my hair and put on my outfit for the day.

Allies outfit

~ Black crop top that says 'your not perfect' in gold letters

~high waisted black jeans

~ black vans

I go to the kitchen and eat a cereal bar then grab my pink and black skateboard and skate to school because my sister Sara is at work.

I don't see Aaron or his group yet. I go to my locker and get my books then my locker is slammed shut on my fingers, "OWW! Why would you do that?" I Say and start to walk away but Taylor pulls my hair and pulls me out the door and behind the school.

"Dont talk to him, stupid bitch." says nash

"Why don't you go kill yourself." Cameron says laughing

Then they all kick me and slap me besides Carter and Shawn who are holding my arms.

"She should." Aaron says and everyone but Carter and Shawn agree they are staring at something. I look down and see I forgot to put foundation on my scars on my arm.

I pull my arm back and I look at Carter and Shawn and put my finger over my lips saying shhhh they nod.

Carter and Shawn never hit me they always apologize to me because they have to hold my arms. Carter and Shawn are my best friends they stay with Aaron's group cause they don't want to get hurt.

Taylor, Matt, Cameron, Aaron, and Nash kick me again but 10x worst them they stop.

"So I have an idea." Matt says

"Whats your idea?" Cameron says

"Why don't we finish her beating after school." Matt says

"Good idea." Aaron says

"Good. okay let's go guys." Taylor says

"Bye slut." Nash says

I get showered by names they call me like 'slut' 'bitch' 'skank' 'whore' fat ass' and more disturbing names. Then they finally leave me alone laying on the ground

"Why me?" I ask myself and get up and limp to the bathroom in so much pain I feel week I take out my razor from my purse but decide to put it back I get up not caring about the blood on my face and walk out the bathroom I go to the school doors and walk home I can get my board tomorrow.

I walk and see my house down the street put I feel dizzy and blackout.

--------------------------------------------------

I wake up in a hospital and see Sara crying holding my hand.

"Sara?" I ask

"Allison? Allie!"

"Who brought me here?"

"Ummmm idk lemme ask."

"Ok."

"Someone who said their names were Taylor, Carter, and Shawn."

"Taylor?"

"Yea isn't he your bully?"

"Yes." I say then look at my arm which is now wrapped up

"Allie you have to tell me what happened."