Chapter 27

Lias Pov

Conner walks outside and comes to the car. He sees the kitten and flips out. He hugs me tight and starts to cry. I hug him and giggle. He grabs the kitten and walks to the house. I just laughter at his childness. I grab all the kitten accessories and take it in the house.

He shows the kitten to everyone and they all like it and think it is adorable.

I'm happy is Conner is happy it is his 20th birthday so he is going to turn up hard.

Conner is like my older brother I never had.

I am calling all the guests for the party and while looking in my contacts I find a number I remember. It's Natalia (directionerlololol ). We used to be best friends I haven't talked to her in a while so I call her and she says she will come over.

The party is going on and I'm a little but scared with all these people here and they're drunk well most of them are. Carter wanted to stay by me but I told him to hang out with Conner. I think Natalia is here but I haven't seen here yet.

Natalia is really pretty she has long ombré hair that goes to her lower back and she is a dancer and singer like me. We used to dance together.

I am walking around a room full of drunk people they honestly smell like they went dumpster diving.

Gross!!

This party would be better if I wasn't paranoid.

I hear moaning coming from the bathroom I walk by and I mentally throw up.

I see Carter and go to him. I cling on him cause in scared.

He isn't drunk but he is tipsy.

He is with a group of people I don't recognize. I do recognize four guys though. Tyler, Derrick, Sam, and Tyler. I haven't talked to them in a while. I go to them but firstly go to Tyler. I hug him and he hugs back. I missed him even though I'm with Carter I still miss Tyler. I don't know what I feel towards him. I hug Derrick, Kyle, and Sam. Kyle is like another one of my brothers.

Then one of the people in the group want to play a game I have come to hate, Seven minutes in heaven.

What is about to happen.....?

Contest, I need someone to make a better cover for my book. I will put you in the book and you can be someone's girlfriend.

Send it to my kik (@tallytheprincess)

Cover has to have
*Title
*My Name

Thanxxx

If I like my cover better I will still put you in it