Chapter 7

Allison's Pov

I haven't done this is a while I forgot how much better it feels when it takes the pain away. I have at least 15 cuts now on my arm I decide to clean up all the blood and wash my arm. I put on a long sleeve shirt and walk outside to go to the store. I walk in and buy 10 rubber bracelets so I don't have to wear long sleeves everyday. before I go in the hotel I just get some fresh air.

"Why me" I say softly

I walk in the lobby and go up the elevator. I don't share a room with them I got my own room. I check the time 6:00 PM they magcon ends at 8:00. I could go do something. or I could sit here and do nothing. I decide to go walk. On the beach the sun sets at 7:09 so I will be okay.

While I'm at the beach I see a little boy with his mother and his mom looks a little uneasy, so I run to her.

"Is everything okay?" I ask

"No I can't find my daughter."

"I can watch him while you look or her."

"Thank you so much I don't know what I would do to repay you."

"Find your daughter and that will repay me"

"Your too kind." and with that she went to find her daughter.

I hope she finds her. I look at the little boy and he has blond hair and green eyes he kinda reminds me of Jack Johnson.

"What is your name?" he asks me

"Allison.Whats yours?" I reply looking at him

"My name is hunter. And I had a sister names Allison."

"Really?"

"Yea."

"I know how those got there." he said

"What?"

"Those" he said pointing to the scars I forgot I had on my thighs.

"How?"

He looked at me with a strait face and said.

"I've seen them before my big sister Alice had them she said mean people put them on your body when they weren't nice to you, because if people are mean you end up being mean to yourself. My big sister went away. I don't know where she went. Mommy said she went on a long happy vacation somewhere. Mommy was sad too. I miss her. Dont go on a vacation please." he says

I walk up to him and I have tears in my eyes and i Hug him so tight and he hugs back.

"I won't go on vacation. How old are you?"

"I'm 6."

"Okay. Hey want some ice cream?"

"Yes please."

"Come on" I say grabbing his hand

We both get vanilla ice cream. His mom comes back with a smile of relief.

"I found her she was on the other side of the beach."

"Thank god." I say

"Mommy I like her can she stay with us."

"I'm sorry honey I know she has to be busy."

"Here if your mom ever needs a babysitter I promise I will come. okay. Thank you Hunter. Ill see you guys soon and I'm so happy you found her."

"Thank you ill see you later........."

"Allison. and bye hunter."

"Wow you learned a lot while I was gone huh."

"Yea"

"Bye guys and here." I say giving his mom my number

I decide to walk back to the hotel cause it's almost time for magcon to end. I get to the hotel and go to my room. I think of today's events. I will never do this again.

I decided to go to sleep.

I wake up and someone is standing over me and I look to see its...........

Stay tuned guys I love you and wasn't Hunter so sweet.