Chapter 11

Allison's Pov

Yasssss bishhhh. I get to meet the girls today. Carter and Matt actually grew some and asked them to come.

Matt and Carter went to go pick up the girls. I'm here waiting with Nash, Tay, Kiki, Cam(smh I wouldn't talk to him😂👌),Hayes, Jc, Conner, Sam, Ricky, Jacob, Jack, Jack, and Mahogany.

"Ughhhh" I say and throw a pillow at Jacob

"Da fuck gurl." he says in a ghetto voice and flips his 'hair?'

"Stop flipping yo weave." Kian's says

We all just laugh

After long convos about ratchet people we hear the door open.

"We're back!!" Matt yells

"No ya not ya lyin!" I say

"Bish that's my thing!"

"Okay mattchu espinosaur!" I say

"I CAME IN LIKE A WRECKING BALL!!" Matt screams and jumps on me.

I scream so loud and push him to the floor.

"Owww!" he yells at me

"Nigga don't be jumpin on me and shit." I say in a ghetto voice and flip my hair

"OMG what do she have on?......she ratchet" I sing

"Her lace front is all wrong..." Carter sings

"Cause she ratchet...." Cameron sings

(A/N: watch the ratchet girl anthem it's funny asf)

We all laugh cause carter came out of no where. the girls are literally laughing there asses off.

The girls are so sweet and chill.

Raegan has been a fan of Matthew and has a phone case with a collage of pictures of him. She said it's not embarrassing cause she loves it. Lia is pretty chill too she has some nerd glasses like carter and a SnapBack.

Reagan is just like Matthew they are cute and crazy. We all seem to get along. Tomorrow I decided that we all could have a pool party here cause we haven't done anything in a while.

Raegans Pov

I love everyone I was so nervous. I didn't think they'd like me I'm happy they do though. I feel like we have known each other forever. Lia was already my bestie. We are like sisters. We will pray and slay. But we still will cut a bish.

Matts Pov

I hope the party goes well cause you know.....parties don't always end up well if cameron is there. He always brings alcohol. I hope he doesn't. If he messes this up I'm gonna hurt him cause he was the reason my lol sister, as I call her, got in the hospital. She got her casts off. It wasn't major but she got the casts for about a week so she can swim and stuff.

Allison's Pov

We are all watching movies right now about to go to sleep.

"Night guys." I say

"Night" everyone says

I hope this party goes well.....

(A/N: did you guys like this chapter)