Chapter 13

Kian's Pov

I have been looking for Allison for a while. I hope she is alright.

Allison's Pov

I am pushed in the bathroom. I run to the toilet not caring who it was and try to throw up. I can't throw up. I feel like I'm about to. Nah I'm okay.

I look up and see Cameron is the one that pushed me in the bathroom. He is walking up to me. What the hell?

"Cam?" I ask

He pushes me against the wall. I try to push him away but he is too strong.

"Cam what are you do doing?"

"Just having a little fun." He slurs

Everything feels hazy I think someone put alcohol in the punch.

He begins to kiss my neck and I keep trying to push him away. He grabs my butt and squeezes it. He try's to kiss me but I keep pushing. He forces his mouth on mine. I'm crying right now. I'm praying in my head that he won't go any further. He begins to push my shirt up. I still have on my bikini underneath. I was trying to scream but he covers my mouth with his. He got my shirt off. He starts grabs my arms so I can't hit him. He is still kissing me.

I hear the bathroom door open.
"CAMERON WHAT THE FUCK?!?! ALLISON!!" is all I hear then I see cam get punched and I black out.

Kian's Pov

I still can't find Allison I hear yelling upstairs though. When I hear Allison's name I sprint upstairs. I see cam knocked out on the bathroom floor and Allison's shirt on the floor. Where is Allison? Please tell me she didn't hook up with him. Then I see her in her room on the bed crying in her sleep.

"Allison! Allison wake up!" I say

She wakes up and cries in my shoulder. I don't ask what happened to her I just pat her back. I will ask her tomorrow she just needs somewhere safe, quiet, and comfortable to sleep.

I can't get anyone to listen to me. I keep telling all the guests to leave. This girl with red hair comes up to me and asks whats wrong.

"I can't get them to leave something bad happened and I need everyone to leave" I say to her

" I got it " she says

"EVERYONE GET THE FUCK OUT THE POLICE ARE COMING" she yells

Everyone begins to leave and I thank her them ask her name.

"I'm Che."

"Kian" I say and shake her hand.

"Have you seen jack?" she asks

"Which one?" I chuckle

"Jj, he is my boyfriend" she says

"Oh yea he is in the pool with jack, Aaron, Jacob, and everyone else."

"Thanks." She says and runs out to the pool.

Che's Pov

My friends invited me to this party. And my boyfriend invited me. My best friends are Raegan and Lia.

I wanna meet this girl they are talking about....Allison.