Chapter 3

____~~2 years later~~____

Allison's Pov

I moved away from the hell hole and I am 18 I live in a nice mansion in LA with my friends. I have been famous for a little over a year. I am a famous YouTuber and also a bikini model for Hollister. I changed my appearance so I wouldn't get noticed by the guys cause they are famous now.

I have brown ombré hair and I kept my blue eyes I didn't want contacts I had some but they were too uncomfortable.

I don't think I look too different.

My sister is back in North Carolina because I'm 18 now she left and I never got to tell her about what happened to me that night.

I am friends with o2l and they don't know about the bulling I only told kian about it.

My friends that live with me are Andrea, Jenn, and Rebecca. They are also famous youtubers.

Andrea is dating Kian (A/N I know they are not together anymore but I love #kiandrea)

Jenn is dating Trevor

I also have my wonderful boyfriend Chris aka weeklychris he sings and he is a YouTuber and viner we have been dating for a year and his brother Crawford is very protective over me.

Kian's Pov

Me and the guys are on our way to go and see Allison and the girls. We were listening to music then my phone rings.

Phone Call

K-hello

?-is this kian lawley

K-yes who is this

?-oh sorry my name is Bart i own something called magcon I was wandering if you and the rest of o2l would like to come and be our special guests for it and I understand you know Allison Mcallister, Andrea Russett, and Jenn Mcallister.

K-yes I know them and hold on let me ask if the guys want to go

B-ok

K-yes we will come their where will it be

B-in LA and ask Allison, Jenn, and Andrea too

K-ok see ya

B-bye

At Allison's house

Jc Pov

'Knock knock'

Allison answers the door

"Hey guys. Come in" She says

We go in her 'house' and watch movies Trever and Jenn are cuddling and Andrea and Kian are cuddling I'm pretty sure we all feel awkward cause our girlfriends or boyfriend isnt here or we don't have one.

Many hours of movies later

"Hey guys I'm tired." Allison says

"Me too" we all say then make a pallet on the floor and we all sleep on it.