Chapter 17

Kians Pov
.
.
Carter, Matthew, Jack j, Allison, Lia, Raegan, Che and I get home and decide to go swimming at a community pool.
.
.
.
We get to the pool and Che, Raegan, Lia, and Allison go and lay down in the sun on one of those beach chairs.
.
.
All of us guys go to get drinks and food for the girls and we sit there and wait on the food. A couple of fans see us and we talk to them.
.
.
Raegans Pov
.
.
We are waiting on the guys and we haven't seen them so we all decide to go find them. We see them kissing their fans on the cheek then the fans turn their heads and kiss them on the lips. The guys don't even seem to mind. I can't believe Matt would do this to me. Then we see the guys trying to push the girls off and we all let out a breathe we didn't know we were holding then we no what we have to do. The girls notice us and keep trying to kiss our boyfriends.
.
Lia pulls out her phone and I have no idea what he is doing.
.
Lias Pov
.
.
I pull out my iPhone 5c and put on a song.

"Hey! Bitches this is your guys theme song" I yell to the girls and they get up and then walk to is while the guys let out a breathe of relief.
.
.
I put on the song stupid hoe by nicki minaj.
.
.
.
We all look at each other and decide we will fight the girl that messed with our bae. I got a blonde skinny girl with fake hair and tons of makeup. And she looks like she caught Ebola about a week ago. 😂
.
Raegan has a brunet with loads o makeup and a bikini that looks like it had an accident with scissors.
.
Che has a girl with black hair with pink streaks. Her body smells like she had been rolling in the fishnet fishermen use in the ocean and the fish were in it.
.
Allison has a girl with blue hair and purple streaks. She looks like she got hit in the face with a hot sack of quarters.
.
.
I walk up the the girl and I just look at her. I then walk to the car and get a quarantine suit I had from Halloween and throw it at her. It says 🚫ebola🚫 on it.
.
Che walks up the her girl and walks away and comes back with one of those car air fresheners and hangs it on her neck.
.
Raegan walks up to her girl and gives her a towel and tape.
.
Allison walks up to her girl and gives her a bag of ice.
.
The girls look at each other and try to lunge at us. We just grab them by the hair and hit their face on our knees. I jump on my girl and start beating the shit out of her. Raegan is punching the girl. Allison is holding the girl down and punches her in the nose. Che pinned her girl down and made her pass out. We all throw one last hit and the girls are passed out we just decide to leave.
.
.
The guys are just sitting their with their mouths open.
.
"Close your mouth you'll catch flies." I say and walk to the car.
.
.
(A/N: short chapter my magcon/o2l imagine is out I'm working on the first one.) yesh I am taking requests on here and kik: tallytheprincess