Chapter 19

Lias Pov

I got bored so I decided to go on a shopping spree. I bought a whole lot of clothes. I know the guys have to pack tonight cause magcon is tomorrow. Wait? TOMORROW?!?! Holy shit. Fuck this. I run to my car and throw everything to the back.

I put the keys in the ignition and put my car in reverse. I back up and put it in drive. I drive out the parking lot and get home as fast as possible without going to jail.

I run to the door after turning my car off. I run to the door as fast as possible. I go to Carter and jump on him. He just looks at me like I have lost my mind.

He stops hugging me and looks me in the eyes

"Whats wrong" his facial expression softens when he sees tears spilling down my face.

"I don't want you to leave" I say sobbing

"I don't want to leave either." He says hugging me tightly

The reason I am acting like this is because this magcon is going to be in London and it's for 3 months

We spend the rest of the night cuddling and watching movies.

All the guys are with their family and the girls and I are at the huge house we all share.

We are all talking about everything that we could do while they're gone. So far we have nothing besides shopping.

Nash's Pov

We are going to magcon tomorrow and Lia, Raegan, Che, and Allison are sad. The o2l guys are going with us too, they decide to join magcon but they are still o2l.

We all go to sleep so we can rest.

We wake up and it's time to go get on the flight. We go to the tunnel thing and give the lady our tickets.

I think I should do something 'special'😈