Chapter 10

Allison's Pov

Kian comes back in the room with a nurse

"You will be able to leave as soon as we unplug the cords off of you and you can go."

"Thank you so much." I say

"No problem dear." she says and leaves

Someone comes in the room and unhooks me from all the machines and gives me crutches and a sling for my arm. Kian helps me put the sling on and I keep on my pajama pants and magcon hoodie.

Kian's Pov

I can't believe she woke up I am so happy. If she didn't wake up I would have died. I'm so happy. I haven't heard from Cameron in a while. Even though this is his fault I hope he is okay. Allison wouldn't want anything to happen to him. Because she is so sweet. He wasn't in the hospital, she was and it was because he couldn't control his stupid jealousy. I know how it feels to be jealous but you don't run out of the damn room to let everyone know you're jealous.

Allison is asleep in the car right now and I'm driving us to the hotel where Magcon is now.

I finally arrive to my destination and I get out the car and carry Allison very carefully I bring her to my room so the guys don't know she is hear yet. I lay her on my bed. I walk back to my car and get her crutches. I put them next to her leaning on the dresser. I'll let her sleep cause even though she was in a coma her mind wasn't really sleep so she has to be tired.

3 hours later

___________________________

Allison's Pov

I wake up in a hotel room. I don't remember falling asleep or going to a hotel. Tf? what is going on? The door opens and I grab a crutch from next to me. I will hit dat bish. I may be injured but I will still kill a m'fer.

It's just kian.....wow.

"Why the hell do you have a crutch?" he says laughing

"I was gonna hit your ass on the head if you were a stranger that kidnapped me" I say serious

We burst out laughing. Then someone knocks on the door. I go to the bathroom. I hear yelling.

"WHY TF ARE YOU LAUGHING. ALLISON IS IN THE HOSPITAL AND YOURE LAUGHING HOPE YOURE HAVING FUN" it sounds like.....Taylor?

"Bruh calm down"

I then see it is Taylor and he is about to tackle Kian. I walk in there with my crutches and he looks at me and his face softens.

"Srry Kian" he says face red as a tomato.

"Yeah"

He hugs me and tells me how scared he was.

"I'm fine."

1 week later

Allison's Pov

I have made up with all the guys we are all best friends well more like a family. Matthew keeps talking about this fan he met her name is Raegan and she is so pretty. He wants to invite her to magcon soon and ask her out Carter is talking to this girl named Lia and she is pretty too. I on the other hand am still single as a pringle. I want to meet these girls. I need them ASAP. I can't be in this house with all guys but me and mahogany.

(A/N: hope you liked this chapter. I'll be posting more often.)