Chapter 28

Lias Pov

It gets to Carter's turn and they say for him to go in the pool shed with someone named Madison Beer. I have heard rumors about her and I hope they are not true.

People say she has made out with Hayes every though she was 17 and Hayes was 14. That is weird. Someone said she was with Nash and Cameron.

I get a hint of jealousy but not as much as I should.

They come out the shed like 10 minutes later even though they should have already been out.

She comes out smirking.

I hope they didn't do anything.

Natalia whispers to me that she heard them and what they did and I'm pissed. She whispers sorry and nods her head knowing that I will be hurt. I'm happy she said something though.

It's my turn and I have to go in the shed with Tyler. This should be great. I tell him wait. I text carter and tell him we are through.

We get in the shed and he asks me why I'm smirking. I tell him I broke up with Carter. He just nods then I break down and feel helpless.

He holds me safely in his arms and we have been in here for about 15 minutes and he picks me up and brings me to everyone and they all smirk at him he ignores it and says that he is taking me in the house and they all are saying things like excuses, yeah ok, and get some.

He brings me in the house and the music is so loud. His friends find him and say they are ready to leave. I ask them if I can stay with them. They say yes and ignore that I'm crying cause they know I'll tell them later. They are all sober cause they don't drink.

We finally get to their house and Tyler carries me to his room and lays me on his bed. I don't even have the energy to move or change out this stupid dress.

☁️🌞In the morning 🌞☁️

I wake up and realize I'm not in my room I instantly spring up and remember I was at Tyler and the guys house. I instantly remember why I'm here and hold my tears back.

I go walk to the other house cause it's like 12:00 pm and they all are probably sleep.

I go in the house and avoid all the trash on the floor and the sour smell of alcohol.

I run to my room and grab a duffle bag. I stuff clothes, underwear, socks, and bras in one.

In the other I grab shoes, and bracelets.

In the last one I grab my camera, laptop, phone, and all my pictures of all of us I leave some pictures of me.

I change out my dress into some comfy clothes I am not trying to impress anyone so It doesn't matter.

I grab a few pieces of paper and leave everyone separate notes.

I grab all my money I have and leave. I had around 1 million dollars cause I won my case with that thing that took my innocence.

I go downstairs and see my car keys hanging up. I grab them and go to my car. I put all the stuff down in the back and get in the drivers seat. I put the car in reverse and back out the driveway and then out it in drive.

I get back to their house and tell them all my plan. They think its a good plan. They even want to come live with me.

I am leaving this place.

I know exactly where I am going.

The End

💕I will be making a sequel and it will be about Lia instead of Allison. I will let you guys know what the sequel is called and when it's up. 💕