Chapter 16

(Homecoming dresses posted above)
.
Kian's Pov
.
.
I'm gonna check on Allison.
.
"Guys someone should stay with Allison since she has known me since forever I'm gonna stay with her." I tell them and they look at me with sympathy and nod.
.
.
I get there and she is by herself.
.
.
"LILO!!" I yell through the house.
.
.
"Stich? STICH!!!" She say and jumps on me and wraps her legs around my waist.
.
.
"I missed you," she says looking at me still on me and pokes my nose with her finger.
.
.
"I missed you too" I say looking at her.
.
.
We just stare at each other and
I begin to lean in and she does too. I kiss her still holding her and I feel fireworks.
.
.
We pull away.
.
.
"Did you feel it" I ask her she nods and blushes.
.
"Well Allison will you be my girlfriend?"
.
"I would love to" she says and kisses my nose.
.
I decide to take her to Tays house.
.
We arrive at Taylor's house and she hops on my back. We are talking about crazy stuff and she laughs and I just burst out in laughter carful not to drop her. I open his door and go in.
.
I hear a movie being played. We walk in and she gets off my back and runs to Taylor and jumps on him I just laugh.
.
He looks shocked and realizes its her. He hugs her tight and lets a few tears slip. She looks at him and frowns.
.
"Please don't cry. I know you saved me I saw you." She says with a straight face and hugs him.
.
Everyone else is here and me and Allison are cuddling and Ricky takes a picture of is and puts it on twitter and captions it 'kallison' I then retweet it and put the kissy face emoji and tag Allison. We then get a whole bunch of notifications and all the guys see it and look at me. I just smirk and shrug my shoulders.
.
I tweet 'I have the best girlfriend ever @allisonmcallister🔥💕💍🔐'
.
She retweets it and tweets 'I have the best boyfriend ever @kianlawley💍💋'
.
Everyone sees it and they are happy.
.
"Kiss her." Sam says and smirks
.
.
I look at her and kiss her passionately and hug her.
.
.
Everyone just congratulates us and we do a huge group hug.
.
.
We decide to go the sleep since we have all been up and it's now 3:00 am.
.
.
We wake up and all get dressed to go to the mall.
.
.
We arrive at the mall and we all decide to stay in a group together. First we stop at the store so Lia, Che, and Raegan can get their dresses. Next we all go to get vans, beanies, snap backs, and anything else we can manage to buy.
.
.
.
Jc sees a tattoo shop after we get out the mall and walk around and says he knows someone who should get a piercing. We all look at him cause he has one as well as Kian and sam.
.
"Who" Matt asks
.
"Lia" he replies
.
.
"Ill do it." She says and carter starts singing

"My chick bad, my chick hood my chick do stuff that yo chick wish she could" and we all laugh
.
.
"I bet you won't do it." Sam and Jc say to her
.
.
"Bet. Ill get two since you wanna play boy." Lia smirks (A/N: hehehe playboy kml....no? Okay...)
.
.
"Lets do it now then" Sam says
.
"Leggo." she says and pushes her SnapBack to the side.
.
We all walk to the tattoo shop. Lia doesn't look nervous at all.
.
Jc's Pov
.
.
Lia goes in the shop and we try to follow her but she stops us.
.
."I can go in by myself." She says and goes in.
.
.
We all wait 30 minutes and she comes out an has her lip pierced and her nose. She kinda looks hot. I quickly look away and no one notices the intense stare I was giving her.
.
.
Everyone cheers her on and I am shocked that she actually did it.
.
.
Is this story good so far?