Chapter 20

1 week later

Nash's Pov

My plan is in action. 😈.

Allison's Pov

The girls and I are going to the beach. We got a message from the guys about a week ago (😈😈) and said that their trip is going to be longer than expected so they broke up with us just incase we find someone else.

We found out their trip is going to be a year and a half.

Like bitch I love you but I am not waiting that long.

Lias Pov.

This nigga got me fucked upppp. A FUCKING YEAR?!?! Da fuck bruh. Da fawk you mean.

Che's Pov

This bishhh Bart is on my blacklist. Like mudafucka whut? (A/N: dashie is baeee)

Raegans Pov

I am just gonna keep my thoughts to myself. 💁🙋

Lias Pov

We all decide to look extra hot today. I just love seeing carter jelly. I'm pretty sure most girls think its hot when a guy is jealous.

Allison's Pov

We all go to our bathrooms and put on water proof mascara, and put our hair in our own styles.

We put our bikinis on and our clothes over them and grab our penny boards. Lia and Che have skateboards.

We ride them to the beach. We have to pick them up before we goer in the sand.

Lias hair that is down to her butt is in beach waves. She dyed it red

Che's hair is straight with a ladder braid

Raegans hair is in beach waves

My hair is in beach waves with a waterfall braid.

We get to the beach and lay on our towels with our penny boards/skateboards next to us.

We see guys walking next to us.

They all have long emo style hair. Two of them have green eyes. The other two have blue eyes. They are tall, tan, *cough* hot *cough*, and seem cool. They have their skateboards in hand and Lia and Che have attracted two of them. I guess I should have bought a skateboard. Then one of them with blue eyes walks to me. Then one with green eyes walk to Raegan.

Lias Pov

These guys are hot. We are playing truth or dare right now and it is Allison's turn.

"Allison truth or dare" Che asks her

"Truth"

"Ugh. You suck. But is it true that you would kiss...Kyle" she says

"Sure"she says and giggles

After our game of truth or dare the guys swap phones with the girl they like and we all head home since it is 1:00am.

We all go to sleep

🌞-----in the morning-----🌞

Allison's Pov

We wake up from getting notifications from missed calls. They boys have called us.

(57) missed calls
(20) Nash
(12) Taylor
(13)Kian
(5) Matthew
(7) Jc

I call kian and he answers quickly.

"Whats wrong why'd you call so many times."

"Why the hell are there pictures on twitter of you guys hugging these dudes?!?! We leave for a week and you already have boyfriends?!?! I guess you are a whore!all of you!!"

"You know what kian---(Lia snatches the phone from me--LISTEN BITCH WE JUST MET THEM AND THEY WERE COOL WE WANTED TO HANG OUT WITH SOMEONE. YOU GUYS HANG OUT WITH GIRLS ALL THE DAMN TIME SO SHUT THE FUCK UP AND SHOVE THOSE WORDS UP YOUR ASS ALL OF YOU CAUSE I HEARD ALL AGREE WITH KIAN. YOU KNOW WHAT FUCK YOU!!!" Lia screams and hangs up.

Everyone looks serious then Che just starts laughing.

"I taught you well" che say and pats Lias back.

"Man my throat hurts."lia says

Nash's Pov

I guess my plan isn't in action anymore😩😩.