Chapter 22

Allison's Pov

I wake up and go upstairs so I can take a shower. Everyone else is still sleeping.

I get in the bathroom and place my clothes and towel on the sink. I strip and get in the shower. I wash my body and my hair. Blah blah blah. I get my towel and wrap it around me. I put my outfit on which consists of Jean shorts, a blue tanktop and some white vans.

I go in the kitchen and cook for everyone.

Lia comes in the kitchen and she has on black skinny jeans, a red crop top that says 'talk is cheap', and some red skater shoes.

She helps me cook breakfast for everyone.

Che and I go to the store and the boys leave. Raegan went somewhere for a couple months for an acting career.

Cameron's Pov (there you guys go)

We have been doing bad since the phone call. We kept seeing pictures of the girls with other guys and fans were saying that they were their boyfriends. I honestly didn't believe that they'd do that but oh well. After the phone call and Lia screaming at us we all feel like complete shit. Carter feels the worst because that was his girlfriend. He hates when she gets mad. I feel bad about Allison cause knowing her she probably was crying.

Nash's Pov

I think I should still do my plan. I don't care if they are mad at the boys. I didn't agree with them when they were saying bad things about the girls on the phone.

Lias Pov

I go call my friend. I don't know if anyone knows him I miss him his name is Chris. We used to date but we decided to only be friends. Che knows him. He answers on the third ring.

Chris: 'Hello?'

Lia: 'Hey'

Chris: 'Lia?'

Lia: 'Yup'

Chris: 'I miss you how have you been'

Lia: 'Ive been good, want to come over we have a whole lot to talk about.'

Chris: 'Sure I'll be over soon'

Lia: 'Ok let me send you the address'

Chris: 'Bye'

Lia: 'Bye '

I text him the address and 40 minutes later I hear the doorbell.

I answer the door and two guys appear. I jump on Chris and hug him tightly. I then jump on Crawford and I'm hanging on him like a Kuala bear. I tell him to take me to the living room while mumbling random shit in his chest.

I hear the front door open and two girls walk in.

Che drops everything and jumps on Chris. She always used to like him after we broke up I told her she can date him. She won't though.

Allison walks in and Chris tenses up. Allison gasps and looks really shocked. Crawford looks worried. Allison looks at Crawford. She runs.

I chase her and I can't find her. It's really dark outside. I see her across the street and I run a car passes and I can't see her anymore. I keep running in the direction I saw her. She doesn't even know I'm chasing her.

I have been out here for at least 3 hours. I don't know where I am. I'm lost and my phone is dead. It's starting to rain.

I look to the side of me and see nothing. I go to turn around and all I see is blackness take over me.

Allison's Pov

Why is he here. I saw him and did the first thing I thought of which was run. I hear Lia and Che screaming for me to stop. I run and run. I decide that this is stupid and in being selfish. I run back to the house. I go to Crawford and say I'm sorry. I go to Chris and apologize. He does the same. I need to forgive him I forgave people that actually hurt me physically he only hurt me mentally.

The only person I don't see is Lia.

"Where is Lia."
"She went after you." Chris says
"We need to find her"

We all go outside and look for Lia.

We have been searching for an hour and a half.

I call 911 and report a missing person.
After the call I get angry and cry.

"Whats wrong Allison"

"They said they can't do anything till she has been missing for 48 hours because she is 18."

(A/n: the girls are all 18, the boys are all 19 besides Cameron and Hayes. Hayes is 18 and Cameron is 20.)