Chapter 18

Cartahs Pov (😂😂)
.
.
I can't believe Lia just did that....that was hottttt.
.
.
All us guys actually enjoyed that....A lot. Is that bad? I don't care it was hot.
.
.
Kian's Pov
.
.
That was hot.
.
.
Matthews Pov
.
.
I wanna take Raegan like right now and just makeout with her.
.
.
Jack j's Pov
.
.
Can I like kiss che right now.
.
.
Lias Pov
.
The guys are taking us on a date tonight Allison and Kian are going to go to the house cause they are tired all the rest of us decide to go buy a new outfit it will be a fancy restaurant.
.
.
We get our dresses and do our makeup and meet the guys outside and their jaws drop. Carter looks hot asf.
.
Raegans Pov
.
We mah gawshhh Matthew looks so fudging smexy.
.
.
Che's Pov
.
Jack looks hot like fr I wanna kiss him right now .
.
.
(So much sexual tension😂😂😩)
.
.
Allison's Pov

I am currently sitting and hanging out with Kian. I'm bored.

"Kiannnnnn"

"Alliiiiiii"

"I'm boredddd"

"Sameeeeee"

I decide to txt the girls and they are on their way with the guys and the rest of lè squad.

They finally arrive and they have many groceries.....this is gonna be fun I can tell already.

We are currently in the middle of recording Carter and Matthews video eating the worlds hottest hot sauce and it is funny asf.

Matthew spits out the sauce and Raegans says I bet it's not that hot so he puts a little on his lips while squinting his eyes in pain. He goes to her and while she isn't looking he kisses her putting the sauce on her lips. She is taken aback and she sits there then five seconds later she is running down the hall screaming why the fuck did I eat a piece of the sun!!

We are all on the floor dying in laughter. We all run to see if she is okay. We find her in the hallway with two and a half bottles of water on the floor next to her.

(A/N: eh boring chapter.)