Chapter 14

Che's Pov
I wake up an the house is clean. I see Matt, Carter, and Kian. They have trash bags and are throwing them out. Last night I had so much fun playing in the pool with Jack, Lia, Raegan, Carter, and Matthew. I haven't seen matt and Raegan this morning

Raegans Pov
Me and matt are in matts room in the house they all share together. "So are you, you know ready?" Matt asks and I nod. "Yes. I have been ready for quite a while now" I say and he smirks. "Why didn't you tell me" he says pushing me lightly on the bed. He places his lips on mine. So luscious and moist. I love it. He slides his hand up my shirt and grab my boob. He places tiny kisses on my neck before taking my shirt off. He unclasps my bra and slides my sweatpants and panties off.
He opens a condom and slides it on. He hovers over me placing his length at my entrance. "If it hurts tell me and I'll stop" he says and I nod. He slides in making me jerk and stars to thrust in and out. Moans escape my mouth and he pushes harder. "Matthew" I moan. "Say my name baby" he groans. "Oh Matthew" I say. "Louder. I want everyone to know that your mine only mine" he says and I nod. "Matthew" I scream and we ride our highs.
(*Raegan wrote this soooo yea. Check out her account Raeganleann1*)
Allison's Pov
I haven't told anyone about what Cam did. Anyways I wake the girls up and
We all get ready.
As we are putting on our makeup Lia says.,
" So how was your morning Raegan?" while smirking.
She blushes and continues putting on her makeup.
We all decide to go to the beach. We all took the tour bus cause we all can fit in it.
On the way there we sing
No flex zone
No type
Hold you down
Buck wild and
U guessed it
"I don't got no type......." Lia starts off
"Bad bitches is the only thing that I like...." Carter joins in
"You ain't got no life....." Jack G also joins
Then we all change song
"BITCH YOU GUESSED IT...." Matthew starts
"WHOO.....You was righhhht." Raegan ends it and we all laugh
"I'll hold you downnnn" Carter sings
"We gone party buck wild , look at shawty buck wild take a shot pour a lot yeah yeah we buck wild." we all sing
Finally we're at the beach. Everyone goes their separate ways. Lia and Carter. Raegan and Matt. Cam and himself (kml....nahhhh) jk Cam and Nash. Me and Kian. Jc and Sam. Trever and Ricky. Che and Jack J. Hayes and Jack G. Shawn and Jacob.
We all swim and have a little picnic. It's finally time to go home. I check my watch, we got here at 12:30 pm, it says
8:00pm. Damn time does fly.

Che's Pov
Me, Lia, and Raegan are going to a triple date. It's causal. I gtg so see you guys later. Che out. (A/N:outfits in the beginning of chapter.)

Allison's Pov
We all get home and we're tired. We lay down and go to sleep.
I wake up and see that the tv is on. I thought I turned it off. I see that the living pack porch is open. Weird. Maybe I just forgot to close it. I brush it off. I close it and go upstairs. I am going to go get in the shower. I look in the bathroom and it says in red on my mirror, " I am watching you, you're not alone anymore Allison " I then turn around and spring my ass down the stairs on the way down I am tripped by a foot and I see pitch black.
*im thinking about starting a new book who should it be about. Comment below which one or if you don't want either comment something I should write about.
Carter
Matt
Taylor
Jack j
Sam
Kian
Bullied by magcon *different one*
O2l
Or comment an idea. *

Anyone like this chapter?