Chapter 24

I dedicate this chapter to RidinOnJerry
She's boss and bae. She writes amazin books check them out for me pls.

Allison's Pov

Lia has been on her room for two weeks and hasn't let anyone in her room. She hasn't eaten.

Kian and I decide to just stay friends. I think I'm beginning to develop a crush on someone. Carter is not doing to well. Che and Jack are together. Raegan is still gone. We told her and said for her to stay there cause Lia wants her to follow her dreams.

I send carter to her room. She used to tell him everything. Maybe he can help.

Carter's Pov

I walk slowly up the stairs. I get to her room. I gently knock on the door. She answers it and I take in her appearance. She has on a hoodie, black leggings, and socks. Her hair is knotted. She looks at me and signals for me to come in.

I go up to her slowly

"Can I?" I ask referring to hug her

She nods

I hug her and she slightly flinches and slowly hugs back. I hug her and I still feel sparks.

We sit on the floor and i cuddle with her on the floor.

"I am going to go get something. I promise to come right back. Okay?" I tell her. She nods and I walk out her room.

I go downstairs and grab some snacks and bottles of water. I grab my laptop and bring it.

I tell everyone to go to sleep. They listen cause they know they are tired.

I go back up to her room. I let her know it's me and open the door.

I set everything on her side table and turn on a light. I grab a white tanktop and black pajama pants. I let her get dressed. I take her to the bathroom and brush out her hair. I put it in a ponytail. I grab a mini towel and clean her arms and face. I notice fresh scars on them. I don't question her I just kiss all of them. I counted 17.

She looks at me in passion and hugs me tightly.

"I still love you Lia I'm sorry."

"I love you too"

"When you're feeling better to go outside and be active can we talk about getting back together?"

"I feel better already. Yes we can get back together."

"Well I want to ask you properly. Lia will you be my girlfriend."

"Yes"

"I will protect you and never hurt you. I promise."

She lets go and looks at me if asking herself a question.

She slowly leans in and kisses me. I kiss back and feel like I'm the luckiest guy in the world.

I carry her to her room and make a fort on the floor and grab my laptop. I grab all the snacks and bring them in the fort. I let her eat small portions of stuff like an apple so she doesn't throw up. We end up falling asleep watching Kevin Hart let me explain.

Nash's Pov

I wake up and no one else is up. I don't see Carter. I decide to go get Starbucks and chipotle.

I get back and everyone is up. I pass everything out and I have three Starbucks and three chipotle left. I go to Lias room and knock on the door. It opens and carter appears. I give him the food and Starbucks.

"Tell her I miss her and love her." I say and he nods.

I keep the last one for me. 😛😛

I decide to do something I have been debating whether or not to do. I walk to her room and she is sitting on her bed. I go up to her and kiss her she is shocked but eventually kisses back and I ask her to go on a date with me. She says yes and I tell her how I feel about her.

(A/N whooooo da fuck did he kiss😨)

Suck ass chapter I know lol

I'm not having a whole lot of feedback from you guys. I don't know if the story is good or not so I need feedback.

I'm thinking about deleting the story tell me what you think 😚xx