Chapter 21

Che's Pov.

I go and call our friends over. I really think Derrick and I will get along.

Lias Pov

Tyler is mineeee. Nah jk I really like him I don't think he likes me back though. Oh well.

Allison's Pov

I like Kyle.

Raegans Pov

I like Sam. He is really cool.

We all just have on some bathing suits cause we're swimming in the backyard.

Lia, Allison, Che and I are all in the pool just laughing our asses off and having a good time. I hear the doorbell ring and I go to get it but Lia says she will. I let her get it.

Lias Pov

I open the door and see 4 guys staring at me. They all have a bag in hand.

"Hey guys come on in we were just swimming."

"Cool." Tyler says I give him a small smile and I walk outside.

"Come on girls."

We all go in the house.

"Hey" they say in sync.

"Hey"

"We have to go change so we'll be right back."

"Wait" they say and rush to us

"Here" they say and give us bags with our names on them. "Wear this" each boy says to their girl we all turn a bright red and run up the stairs.

We all look at our outfits. Raegan has an outfit that looks nothing like ours.
Allison would never wear hers. Che and I would we always used to dress like this.

I go put on some accessories. I put on red lipstick. I already have my nails painted black.

Allison's Pov

We all walk down the stairs and they boys see us and their breath hitches in their throat.

We go to our guys and hug them. We ask where they want to go.

They want to take us to a date. They wanna go to the skatepark.

"Actually the skatepark isn't really mine and Raegans thing. That's Lia and Che's thing."

Kyle and Sam nod and talk to each other.

Kyle and Sam decide to take me and Raegan to the movies.

-----------after the date------------

After the date we are all worn out. We make a fort on the ground.

Raegan picks out the movie.

We let the guys stay over and we all go to sleep.