Chapter 9

Allison's Pov

I am sitting on Kian's lap and Cameron runs out the room.

I look at everyone and they look confused. He may have been a bully, but I need to see if he is alright. I run down the hallway and follow him he doesn't know I am behind him until I trip and fall on the sidewalk and landed on the road. I was getting up and a car came zooming by and I saw blackness.

Strangers Pov

Oh my gosh I just saw the worst thing ever. I get out my phone and call 911 while running to the girl. I stand in the street not letting any cars go by. Multiple people get out their cars but I told them to leave. I then see a boy running to me. Wait is that Cameron Dallas? OMFG! No focus the ambulance is on their way. I see a group of boys run out of the hotel that I am staying in looking around frantically. The magcon and o2l guys? They run to me and I stay focused on this girl here.

"Oh my god!" They all say

"How the hell did this happen and who are you?" Kian says

I'm going to act like I don't know them.

"I'm Lia and she was running after this guy and she tripped and fell into the street I ran to see if she was okay and called 911 they should be on their way" I say also pointing to Cameron.

Jc Pov

"This is your fault! Why did you have to run out of the fucking room?!?!" I scream a Cameron.

Allison's Pov

I felt a hard impact on my body. I lost all consciousness. I can't even hear. I think I'm dead. I don't know where I am. I only see black. What is happening. I can't feel anything but pain. It feels like someone is repeatedly hitting me everywhere with a hammer.

Kian's Pov

I can't believe this why does the bad things have to happen to her she is a good person why did can have to run out the fucking room.

Allison's Pov

I wake up and see Kian crying. My sides hurt so much. My body is all wrapped up.

"Kiki?"

He stops crying and looks at me.

"Thank god you're alright I was so scared." He says

"When can I go home and how long have I been here?"

"You have been here for a month they said they would pronounce you brain dead by tomorrow. I was so scared. I can't lose you. I'm going to get the nurse." Kian says about to cry

(Short chapter cause idk what to write about someone kik me tallytheprincess and I will put you in the book if you give me some ideas sorry guys for the long wait. I'm not gonna make and excuse but I need help so thanks. Bye 👌)