Chapter 26

Lias Pov.

Carter has finally talked me into going outside of this room. He says my room is like a dungeon. I decide to go out but only if he is by my side the whole time. He picks my outfit. I then see the hanger that my shirt was on. My red crop top isnt there an I then remember where it was and what happened. I hold my tears and go to the bathroom and get in the shower.

I put on the clothes that carter picked out. I put four bracelets on one green day on , a Hollywood undead one, a pierce the veil one, and and all time lie one. Two on each arm. I then put on foundation and leave my red hair but I curl it which took almost and hour cause its down to my butt.

I walk out the bathroom and look at carter. I spin in a 360 for a dramatic affect. He acts like a stylist and claps his hands and say wonderful darling in the best Posh accent he can. I just laugh and we go downstairs. I am nervous to go out the room.

Everyone is in the living room and they are all busy and don't notice carter and I. I am cowering behind him and holding onto his arm.

He clears his throat and everyone looks at him. They don't notice me until I move from behind him. They all smile. Chris and Crawford are still here.

Allison goes up to me first. She starts crying. I just look confused. I look at carter and he looks confused as well.

"This is all my fault. This shouldn't have happened to you it should have been me. You were trying to help me and I was being selfish. I'm so sorry"

I hug her and she hugs back.

"It's not your fault it's....his"

She moves out the way and Chris comes slowly up to me. I hug him so tight.

"I missed you Li" he whispers

"I missed you too Chris"

Crawford is next. I just run up to him and jump in his arms. Carter isn't jealous cause he knows Crawford is like my other brother from another mother. xD. He tells me how much he missed me.

I run to Conner cause he is my kitty buddy. I hug him and tell him happy bday.

I hugged everyone and jc is last I run to him and jump on him wrapping my legs around his waist. I hug him longer than everyone cause he is my brother and I have missed him so much.

I jump down and go to carter.
I see jc look at carter and nod as if telling him he did good. I hug carter and he smiles.

I go and get my present I got cause it's conners bday. I already bought it it was being made though.

Literally. I had two special kittens have a baby and it took forever. They just wouldn't..yea.

Well I go to the pet store and the lady already knows who I am cause I used to come here all the time to play with the kittens. She hands me the adorable kitten and I thank her and hold the kitten gently. I put him in a cage and out him in the front seat. I buy kitten toys blankets some little outfits and food. I think Conner will be really happy.

I go to the house and sit in the car. I call Conner and tell him to come outside.

•Short chapter but oh well•