Chapter 25

Nash's Pov

I get ready for my date with Allison. I tell her it's going to be really fancy and cam is getting her a dress cause she loves his style.

I go downstairs and decide to wait for her. I sent cameron to pick a dress for her.

He comes back and won't show me the dress he runs to Allison's room and I hear a gasp. He walks out the room and smirks at me. I am scared he picked a really short dress cause he's well... you know....cameron.

I hear Allison walking down the stairs. I look up and see Allison's and my talking ability has for some reason vanished. My breath hitched in my throat.

•At The Date•

Allison's Pov

I'm on my date with nash. We are at this fancy restaurant and there are people dancing everywhere. We are waiting on our food so nash grabs my hand and takes me to the dance floor. I didn't know he could dance. He puts his hands on my lower back and I put mine on his shoulders.

Our food comes and we sit down. We have a long conversation about cats. Don't hate. That reminds me Conners birthday is tomorrow. I'm gonna get him a blanket with tumblr quotes all over it.

•After The Date•

I go home and it's 11:00pm so I decide to change in a big sweater and spandex. I go in Nash's room and wait till 11:11 and tell home make a wish. We cuddle and eventually fall asleep.

A/N: Yeshhh short chapter. It's sucks but I will update tomorrow if not tonight it's 8:36 pm right now so yeah.