Chapter 12

Allison's Pov

I wake up before everyone an I decide to change. I put on a black bikini with a blue crop top and black shorts over it. I wear some flip flops and go downstairs.

I make breakfast for everyone and as soon as I'm done I hear shuffling around. I decide to have fun.

I grab a blow horn and wake up the girls. They all go get my recording microphone and speakers that are hooked up around the house. I put the blow horn by the microphone and we cover our ears and a press it. I hear Kian's screams and Hayes's screams the most me and the girls are dying right now.

The guys look so pissed.

"Awe baby it's going to be okay" Raegan says to matt in a baby voice and laughs, he can't stay mad at her so he cracks into a smile and hugs her.

Lia goes to carter and sits on his lap and hugs him I guess they forgot? i don't know lol. how do they do that? They must really like those girls. I hug Kian and Hayes they both calm down.

"What about me." Taylor and Nash say

I hug them and then tell them the food is done. They all rush to the kitchen and I'm in the living room by myself. I decide to go to Starbucks. I get a vanilla frappé for me, the girls, Hayes, and matt. No one else likes Starbucks so a get them a freezy from Taco Bell.

I bring the stuff back and give everyone their stuff.

"You know me so well." Raegan and Matt say at the same time they look at each other and laugh.

I wink at them and they blush

"Thank you" everyone says

"Welcome."

"THANKS BAEEEEE" Nash and Hayes scream

"WELCOME" I scream back

3 hours later

I have everything set up for the party. I'm really nervous. I put everything that is like a computer, Purse, keys, and stuff we don't want taken and put it all in Kian's room and lock the door.

The first set of guests arrive and its.....Chandler Riggs? Justin Bieber? Tf? Okay...?

"Hi" I manage to breathe out

"Hey" Chandler says

"What up" Justin says

30 minutes later all the guest are here. This is great leave it up to the guys to send the invitations. It's only famous people. I'm about to freak out. 5 fucking SOS is here. Ahhhhh. One direction? Okay?am I dead?

"Allison?" Lia asks waving her hand in my face

"Yeah?" I say snapping out of my trance

"Have you seen carter?"

"Ummm look in the kitchen if Matt is with him."

"Okay..Thanks."

"Yeah."

The party is going pretty well so far. I go get some punch from the punch bowl. It tastes a little bitter but I drink it anyways.

5 cups later

I feel dizzy and giggly all of a sudden. I walk inside to go to the restroom and I get to the bathroom door when someone pushes me into the bathroom and locks the door.....

(A/N:so what did you guys think)