Chapter 23

Che's Pov

It has been 48 hours and they finally try and look for Lia.

We haven't found her yet. I call Jack j and he answers.

"Hello?"

"Hi"

"I'm really sorry che I didn't mean-"

"Shut up that's not why I'm calling I'm calling because Lia has been missing for over 48 hours tell the guys"

I hear whispering in the background then a cry. "No!!" Jc screams. "That's my fucking sister. Find her. What? How? Why?"

(A/n: I forgot to say Lia is jc's sister.)

"We are trying"

"Oh my god" jack says

"I got to go bye jack"

"Bye" he whispers.

Kian's Pov

We hear a phone ring. It's jacks. He answers it and puts it on speaker.

"Hello?"

"Hi"

"I'm really sorry che I didn't mean-"

"Shut up that's not why I'm calling I'm calling because Lia has been missing for over 48 hours tell the guys"

I almost scream. Carter falls to the ground. Jc screams and cries. She hangs up and we do the only other option we can do.

"We're stopping tour" Cameron says
We all nod and agree with him.

We pack everything and go to the nearest airport.

Lia's Pov

After I blacked out I woke up and saw a guy. He was on top of me. He was taking something from me I can't get back. I start screaming and passed out cause he punched me in my face.

I wake up in a ditch wrapped in a towel. I am too weak to move.

I hear a little girls scream. I am too weak to even move my head. I hear running then a gasp. A mothers gasp.

She runs to me and looks at my face she sees I'm alive and calls 911.

I hear sirens then I slowly drift to sleep.

How long have I been gone?

I wake up in a hospital.

Then detectives walk into the room and I back up in the corner of the bed. I don't want to talk. I just shake and nod my head no over and over again.

"I want to leave"

They let me leave and I walk out the hospital with some clothes they offered me which was jeans and a tanktop.

I think the detectives know what happened they drive me home.
I get home 2 hours later and knock on the door.

Jc opens the door and screams. I back away and scream. He looks at me like I've gone crazy. I start crying and he moves out the way. Then everyone runs out the house and screams they hug me and I scream as loud as I can and back away. They all look hurt an confused.

The police tell only jc cause he is related to me.

I run into the house and lock myself in my room.

He is gonna come back for me. I keep repeating in my head.

Jc's Pov

The police left. They told me that they believe that Lia was raped and they know she was thrown in a ditch wearing only a towel. They said she wouldn't talk to them she crawled in the corner and cried.

I run in the house.

I start crying and everyone else is confused. I get everyone else in the living room and tell them everything the police told me.

Everyone is crying. We still don't know if its true though.

I go to her room and knock on the door. She answers it and she doesn't look good she is wearing a longsleeves sweater. I go in her room.

"Lia you have to talk to me"

"I'm sorry" she says in a small voice.

"Were you really....you know sexually assaulted"

She starts shaking and I know the answer. I try to hug her but she flinches and backs away.

I go downstairs. I tell everyone it's true and they instantly know what I'm talking about.