Chapter 1

Stiles
He could feel it. The flutter in his body when Derek looked at him, the hot intensity that burned on his skin whenever Derek touched it. He didn't know why, but all he ever did was ache for Derek. When he wasn't there Stiles wanted him to be there, when he was, Stiles wanted him closer.
"Pay attention Stilinski!" Coach Finstock screamed. "If you fall off of that rope and hurt yourself because you aren't paying attention I will NOT help you."
"Alright Coach." Stiles yelled back. He had forgot that he was in gym class. Forgot he was so high up... Which would normal scare him. Why wasn't it? Shit.. As he thought more and more about it his anxiety rose and he started to hyperventilate. 'Calm down Stiles.' He thought. 'You need to calm down.' But he thought this in vain; the hyperventilation caused him to feel light-headed and he fell from the rope and on to the ground. He knocked his head and blacked out.

----------------------------------------------
Derek
When Derek got the news he started to freak out. His mate, the person he was supposed to be with for the rest of his life, the person he was supposed to raise a family with, was in a coma.
"What am I supposed to do?" He sobbed as Deaton rubbed his back.
"Calm down Derek. You achieve nothing by crying here to me." He started. "Not many things in the world of modern medicine can help Stiles, but in the world of supernatural healings there are. . . Help him."
Intrigued Derek look at him, "What are you trying to say? Turn him. That could kill him!"
"In his current state he's better off dead. At least with this you have a chance to get him back and then you could finally be with him considering he would be a werewolf too."
"You have a point." Derek said. "But if he dies, not only will I kill myself, but I'll kill you."
Deaton just smile and said,"Go ahead wolf boy."

----------------------------------------------
Derek
Later that day Derek went down to the hospital to see Stiles. The nurses look at him funny like always, which frustrated him. He wasn't awkwardly tall or awkwardly anything. He was gorgeous. He has jet black hair and a slight beard. His body was built and toned, but retained curves in just the right places. His eyes were the knock out punch though, soft greyish brown, with a red that sat just behind it on account of him being alpha.
"I'm here for Stiles... Uh ... Mr.Stilinski." Derek sort of asked nervously.
"He's in room 153 in ICU." She replied robotically.
"Is there any possible way I could get alone time with him?" Derek flashed a fake ring. "We are engaged."
"Sure Mr. Uh? What was your name?" She asked.
"Thompson." He lied.. His last name was Hale, but after the mess a couple of months ago he was a fugitive. He walked to ICU and shut the door.
Stiles lied there, unconscious. His breathe steady and absolutely wonderful. He leaned into Stiles and kissed his cheek.
"I'm so sorry." Then he leaned into Stiles' shoulder and let his fangs grow. Then he bit down. As he let go, he whispered again,"I am so sorry." And he left the hospital to wait for word of Stiles' coma.