Chapter 23

Sean

His eyes shined a pale yellow, his teeth like barbs in his mouth. Liam, Isaac and him just started throwing things. They picked up chairs and shattered them into shards on the walls. The grabbed bed frames and tossed them at doorways to block entrances. The bigger the fuss they could make, the better. Sean let a deep scream erupt from his body.

Heavy, slow footsteps sounded from just behind the blocked entrance. The blockade began to move from the door.

"Help me keep it closed!" Isaac shouted. Before they could get there a colossus stepped through. A man that was six foot six at the smallest and could obviously lift at least six hundred pounds. His body was armored in rags and what Sean thought were human bones. They could not see the man's face though, sitting atop his head was a cow skull, bleached and polished. A mask to hide the face of a murderer. An omen of death stood in front of them, but the werewolves and wendigo faced it head on.

Sean was first to act. He charged the thing and at the last minuted flipped over it shoulder and started to claw and bite it's back. Isaac was next, he ran in front of it claws outstretched to hook the beasts armor and rip it off. Liam charged it head on and kicked it straight in the chest. It stumbled back into Sean, who rolled under it. When Sean popped up he kicked it flat in its chest to help take it down.

"Speed and agility are your friends in this fight." Isaac shouted from behind it. "Numbers don't hurt either."

Sean laughed as the creature fell on its ass. His body started to take over. It screamed at him to eat. Hunger ran through his body, slicing every nerve on the way. "Wendigo's don't need friends!" Sean shouted. "Just food." Sean dove into the humanoid creature. His teeth sank into its neck and claws into its ribs. For the first time in a long time, Sean feasted. As he ate, smoke started to seep into the room. It's was an ashen grey and it seemed to have a profound affect on his werewolf companions. They started to cough and sputter. They even hit the ground with loud thuds. Sean didn't care though. All Sean cared about was his food.

This is what caught him. While being so intimate with his me another of those creature slipped into the room and knock Sean over the head.

As the world faded around him he managed to ask,"What in the hell are you?"

He peered back at him and replied in a primitive voice, "Berserker."

---------------------------------------------------------

Kira

Being electricity proof came in handy at times. Especially when your enemy tries kill you and your boyfriend with the classic pool of water and a electric wire bull. All Kira had to do to prevent it was walk to the wire and pick it up the Scott walked across the puddle.

"Thanks," Scott said with a smirk. She didn't know why she cared about him so much but every time he smiled or said her name it was just her stomach that got butterflies. Her whole body seemed to be covered in the beautiful winged creature.

"Well, well, well, look what we have here." A familiar voice said as if from around the hall. Shadows cast aimlessly along the well lit hall. The floor seemed to sink into an unfathomable darkness. "Why don't you make your move?" The female voice said from the distant corridor.

"Who are you?" Scott howled. His eyes crimson in the new profound darkness. Kira had pulled out her sword which was flickering blue and yellow from the electricity coursing through it.

"I was human." The voice started to explain. "Well, until I died. Then it claimed me." An arrow shot into the wall next to Scott, whose eyes were wide in shock.

"That's impossible." Scott muttered. Boots clicked down the hall and into there corridor. Standing in front of Kira and Scott was the impossible. She had the same curly, brown hair. The same porcelain white skin. The same outfit she had on last. A bow sat in her right hand. A quiver on her back.

Allison.

She started to unleashes arrow after arrow at them. Scott rolled into the hallway next to them, but Kira kept advancing. She sliced every arrow with her Kitana. Scott advanced behind her. When they made it to Allison, Kira knocked the bow out of her hand and stab her Kitana into the wall.

"She's Nogitsune." Kira shouted. "This is all a hallucination!" Kira shot up a hospital bed. He hands and feet tied down. Wolves Bane smokes pillowed in the ground under her. She wasn't sure if she'd get out of this one alive.