Chapter 11

Derek

Derek had given Stiles his jacket to wear to the car so no one would see his husband's nakedness but him. The smell Stiles emitted from his body was intoxicating; Derek was trying hard to keep his cool, but the smell was driving him mad. Every time he took a whiff of the hormones it sent a shot straight to his cock. Derek could smell the pure need for sex in any form. The moment was thick with sexual intensity.

The phrase "Hot and Bothered" worked really well in this situation. His body heat continued rising and his body craved for sweet release. As they made it to the car, Derek to one final whiff and lost control.

He grabbed Stiles by the hair and kissed him, "I can't control myself. I'm sorry." Derek moaned into Stiles' mouth.

"I want you." Stiles moaned back. Derek picked up Stiles around the thighs and squeezed. Their lips still interlocked, Stiles moaned into Derek's mouth. Derek slammed Stiles into the hood of the car denting it permanently.

Derek started kissing Stiles everywhere up his jawline, and down his neck when he reached his collarbone Derek bit down lightly. It forced a moan out of Stiles.

Derek kissed down Stiles' body making his way to Stiles' hips. Derek's body was going haywire, and he started to loose control. He changed, his eyes turning crimson red, his fangs elongating, his ears sharpening. He sank his teeth into Stiles' hips, marking him as his own.

Derek made his way to Stiles pulsating cock. Derek licked the tip of Stiles cock and a moan escaped his lips. A shudder wrought itself through Stiles' body. He wrapped his hand in Derek's hair and began to face fuck him.

After a few minutes,"I'm gon-gon-." Derek pulled his husband's cock out of his mouth before he could finish.

"Not yet." Derek warned as e got himself undressed. He grabbed Stiles by the back of the head and pushed his head towards Derek's throbbing cock. He need release, but he wasn't gonna get it that way. "Suck it." Derek order. Stiles wrapped his lips around Derek's cock. A moan escaped his lips. He started to rock back and forth plunging his cock into Stiles' throat. Stiles started to hum, the vibration causing Derek to grow weak in the knees.

He pulled Stiles up and kissed him, then bent him over the hood of the car.

"Sure you can manage?" Derek teased at he ran the head of his cock around Stiles pink hole.

"I s-s-swear to G-G-God Derek if you don-" He was cut off by Derek shoving his cock into his ass without warning.

"Stiles-" Derek moaned. "You're so fucking tight." He rocked back and forth slowly trying to give Stiles a chance to adjust. "Fuck.." Derek sighed.

"If you don't move faster I will freak the fu-" Again Stiles was cut off, but this time it was by Derek pounding his ass with tremendous force.

"You want Stiles," Derek announced forcefully. "You can have it." Derek pounded away denting the car even more. Stiles wasn't able to keep his mouth shut. Moans and grunts escaped his lips at every thrust.

The sound of skin smacking skin filled the air, "So.." *Slap* "Fucking.." *Slap* "Tight." Stiles grabbed the hood of the car wrinkling it in his hands as though it was a silk sheet.

The heat of Stiles' insides and how tight his husband was quickly drove Derek to the edge.

"Babe-" Stiles moaned. "I'm gonna cum."

Derek pounded away,"Me too, babe." Derek kept pounding and came inside of Stiles, just as Stiles came onto the hood of the car.