Chapter 20

Stiles

He sat up every night since Derek disappeared. Him and Lydia would sit up and try to figure out what could has happened, and why it happened. They only figured out so much though. The carnival was supernatural, of that they were certain.

"The clerk who we got the bracelets from was a frog or amphibian like thing." Stiles keeled over in pain. The stress from loosing Derek was giving him stomach pains.

Suddenly a melodic voice rang trough his head. "Don't stress out. You're going to hurt him." She warned.

"Who are you?" Stiles answered back perplexed.

"Who are you talking to?" Lydia asked even more confused than he was.

"The voice in my head." Lydia didn't laugh. She didn't give him a strange look. She urged him to listen. Lydia of all people understood the power of a supernatural voice.

"It's me, Lupa." She giggled. Stiles groaned.

"Not you again."

She laughed hysterically,"Yes me, silly! Do always have voices rattling into your brain?"

Stiles just groaned. "What do you want?"

"To help." She paused as if to give Stiles a chance to reply. He didn't take it. "You need to calm down. The stress isn't good for him." She warned.

"Good for who?" Stiles inquired.

"You know who." She replied playfully. She laughed and disappeared.

"Who was it? What did they say?" Lydia asked very concerned.

"Lupa, and that I need to stop stressing out. That doing so could hurt him." Stiles retold.

"Derek?" Lydia questioned.

"Yeah, I think so." Stiles knew that mates were connected, but not to this extent. Stiles racked his brain to see where Derek could be.

"Lydia, can you try to find them?" Stiles asked hopelessly.

Lydia walked around the room touching walls and stairs. She focused and tried to get something, anything. "I can't get anything. I just makes me want to, want to, scream."

Stiles face light up and he ran to her. "Scream Lydia, scream." Stiles proclaimed. She looked at him like he was crazy then from her body ripped out an earsplitting screech. It rang through Stiles in away that seemed to call to him. His stomach kick and protested the sounds. Wen she was done he ran to the bathroom to puke.

"They're at Eichen House." Lydia stated with horror.

"Not again." Stiles groaned. A knock came from the door. The entire pack was standing outside Stiles' loft.

"We heard Lydia scream." Scott said plainly.