Chapter 16

Stiles

Lupa stood above Derek's limp body and laughed. Stiles couldn't believe it. His mate, the best fighter he knew, the love of his life, ahead been killed by a stupid she-wolf skank. Stiles was furious his body began to shake and hum; his eyes flashed crimson red. The change approached.

Stiles howled to gain Lupa's attention. "Stay away from his body!" Stiles demanded with such force that she stumbled, as if she almost obeyed.

"Don't try that Pack Mother shit on me," She taunted."I invented it. I invented you." She pointed at Stiles maliciously.

"I don't care what you invented!" Stiles shouted. "You're going to die." He charged at her, but instead of using the powers they both knew she had, she gave him a fair chance in battle.

Stiles and Lupa became a whirlwind of claws and teeth. They fought back and forth each one trading the upper hand. She cut Stiles from waist to shoulder. Searing pain shot up his side.

She jumped back from Stiles and laughed,"You really think you can win this, don't you?" She glared at him. "Sit." Stiles instantly hit the ground.

"What are you doing?" Stiles inquired.

"Showing you real power." She sat on a rock near her and started twirling her hair. "Lie down." Stiles lay down in the clearing.

Stiles fought against her power. He slowly, but surely sat up. Then he strained against her commands as he stood up. "You don't own me." Stiles growled from a few feet away from her. Terror flicked across her face for just a split second. "Now, get away from his body." Stiles ordered. Lupa sulked off into the woods her eyes locked on Stiles.

He rushed to Derek's body and started to shake him,"Derek!" He shook again. "Derek!" Stiles started to bawl. His body convulsed violently. Tears raged down his face.

Derek was dead.

----------------------------------------------------------

Stiles

Stiles shot out of his dream just in time for Derek to catch him and console his fractured heart. "I thought I lost you!" Stiles exclaimed.

"That will never happen." Derek kissed Stiles forcing their faces together. Stiles ran his hands up and down Derek's body.

"In all it's inappropriateness.. I want you." Stiles sighed into his husband's mouth.

"One hot and bothered alpha coming right up." Derek joked.

Stiles giggled. "You're wearing to many clothes." He warned.

"This better." Derek stripped down to his boxers then started to kiss Stiles again. Derek rubbed up against Stiles; friction sending buzzing all throughout his body.

"Still too many clothes." Stiles order as Derek kissed down his neck. A moan fluttered from Stiles lips. Derek slipped into Stiles without warning cause him to shout in ecstasy.

---------------------------------------------------------

Derek

He slipped into Stiles for the third time that day, and Stiles was still as tight as the first time. He took his time with this one slowly pulling out an then slamming into Stiles with full force.

It was driving his husband wild too. Moans and screams ran from his lips. Stiles tore down Derek's back leaving scratches behind that intensified their situation.

Derek continued to drive it home saying things like,"You like that, don't you? You can live without your husband big dick, can you?"

Stiles did his best to play along, but just by the expression on his face Derek could tell he was loving this to much to be able to think.

The cave entrance slowly closed as the sun rose up. Things continued like this until Derek blew his load inside of his husband his husband had blown in his stomach.

They proceeded to huddle up together in the woodland cave until the entrance reopened a few hours later.