Chapter 7

Derek

He woke up with a raging hard-on, the dream of the Nebaton and Stiles still fresh in his mind. He reached over to Stiles and realized that sometime in the night he must have put on pajama pants. The lights slipped into their room from the shades. Today was moving day and the day they told the pack. He already knew this day would be difficult. First thing on the agenda, pack meeting.

Derek started making calls and setting up the time. He didn't know how he was going to tell them, but he had to do it today. Before he did that he had to get dressed though.

"Good Morning Babe." Stiles said through the haze of sleep. Derek knew that Stiles was clueless to how absolutely adorable he was when he slept. His hair frizzed up and his skin weighted. He was wonderful.

Derek leaned over Stiles' half clothed body and kissed him,"Good Morning to you too babe."

"What are our plans for today?" Stiles questioned still a dazed mess. As Derek went to get up, Stiles wrapped his arm around Derek's chest, keeping him from leaving their bed.

"Babe, I got to get up, we got to get up. We have to tell the pack and then see it they can help us move you in." Derek pleaded with his mate, fighting even his own selfish notions to curl back up in bed and cuddle the day away.

"Lydia is downstairs, have her do it." By this point Derek could see that Stiles was pretending to be asleep. it was cute, but quite annoying.

"I'm getting up, you need to too." Derek got up and put on a black muscle shirt with a v-neck and tight blue jeans. Now, Stiles was beginning to pissed Derek off. "Get up." Derek barked his eyes flashing red for split second.

Stiles sat up and yawned,"Alright, I'm up." Stiles chuckled. "You little sourwolf." Then started to make kissy faces towards his soon-to-be husband.

----------------------------------------------------------

Derek

The pack started trickling in a little at a time. First to arrive was Scott, he was eager to know what was going on with Stiles. He walked in and was stunned.

"You're awake," Scott stepped back a bit. Shock flashed across his face. "You're awake!" Scott started to jump up and down and ran to Stiles. right before he reached him Ethan and Aiden jumped through and open window behind the two alphas and tackled Scott.

"Tag you're it!"They said in unison. Ethan and Aiden were identical physically, but were like day and night personality wise. Ethan was softer, and sweeter with people. He understood that violence couldn't solve everything, and preferred persuasion over torture. Aiden was rough around the edges. He had a very kill first, ask later mentality and liked when people squirmed and begged. Ethan was also gay; Derek knew this because Ethan had been his first boy kiss. It sounded lame even to Derek, but felt like he owed Ethan a lot.

"What the fuck?" Scott yelled a very puzzled look on his face,"We weren't playing tag?"

"We just kind of wanted to tackle someone.." Aiden trailed off as Erica walked in. Derek was kind of happy every time he saw her, because he turned her not cause he needed a pack member, but because she need the help. she was tormented at school, had epilepsy and her now perfect blonde hair was always frizz filled and knotted do to problems at home. He had helped her. She wasn't tormented anymore, her epilepsy was gone and she was even more beautiful now. Part of him knew he helped her because he felt responsible for his sister, Cora's, death. He chose to ignore that little fact though.

"Don't stop the party on account of my appearance. Carry on boys." The time in her voice dipped seductively at the end.

"Don't be such a whore." Lydia shot out almost immediately.

"Don't be such a downer Scream Queen." Erica antagonized.

"At least I'm useful, you fleshlight with legs." The whole room went silent. In the corner Deaton and Isaac sat inconspicuously. They must have slipped in while Lydia and Erica quarreled.

"Stop it you two." Derek ordered."We have something important to tell you guys." The room filled with anticipation."Stiles and I are mates and are getting married. We would like your help in this." The room exploded with chatter. Erica discussing decorations with Lydia. Deaton talking to Isaac about herbs and ceremonial stuff. The twins about gifts, but Scott sat there shocked. Everyone, but Scott loved the idea. At this point a call came in on Derek's phone. The caller I.D. read a name that he never wanted to see or hear again.

Peter.

----------------------------------------------------------

Derek

Peter sat across from Derek at the Starbucks table, his eyes a brilliant blue and fake remorse spread too thick on his face. He wore a red v-neck and black sunglasses.

"I heard about your mating." Peter started to bring up Stiles, Derek didn't like that.

"Why do you care?" Derek hissed venomously.

"Your mom wanted me to give you something to give your mate when you finally found him." Peter explained.

"How do you know my mate is a boy?" Derek tried to saunter around the subject.

"Your mom had a way with mates. She wasn't a true mate like you, but she was more like our version of Cupid." Peter retorted.

"Fine you caught me. "Derek admitted."Now, what do you want?"

"To give you this." He pulled out a metal jewelry case that was covered in dust and webs. He opened it and in it lay a necklace. The necklace was made of an Onyx chain that looked woven together, the pendant was a Celtic Knot that had a jewel at every point. The top was a ruby for passion, the left jewel was a sapphire for strength and the right one an emerald for fertility and homemaking. "It will protect him and reinforce all that the necklace represents. Plus, without it you can't have children on your own." Peter set the case on the table, got up and left before Derek had a chance to process what he had just said.