Chapter 18

Derek

He laid Stiles down in their bed and went to the kitchen to cook them food. He pulled out steak, eggs and some tea, but never got around to cooking it because the mystical fog from a few nights before wrapped itself around him coaxing him to the couch.

As he sat down he heard he intricate voice in his head,"Aiden's mated with a banshee? How intriguing! I didn't even know that was possible."

"What do you want, Lupa?" Derek growled to the fog.

"I want to help you, Derek." She cooed. "Go to the carnival tomorrow. I hear it's one of supernatural proportions!" She laughed maniacally and the fog dissipated into the light breeze of the ceiling fan.

"Go to the carnival? What carnival?" Derek mumbled. His phone rang in his pocket; it was from Aiden.

Going to the carnival at the park with Lydia. You and Stiles want to come?

Sure. Stiles and I would love to. Do you mind picking us up though? My car is a little fritzy lately.

Yeah, I'll be there at 8. See you then.

See ya.

Well at least he knew about the carnival now. He decided he'd jump in the shower and get Stiles up after he got out. He picked out a simple black v-neck and tight dark jeans. He slipped into the shower silently so that his mate could sleep soundly.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Stiles

When Stiles woke up he felt the nausea set in and he ran to the bathroom to get sick in the toilet. After he finished his morning activities, he noticed that his husband was showering.

"Hi," Stiles said awkwardly.

"Why are you being so awkward?" Derek inquired.

"It's an awkward situation to be in." Stiles explained awkwardly.

"True." Derek said as he started to dry himself off. He rubbed the towel up and down his body.

"Derek," Stiles said dazed.

"Yes?" Derek started to dry off his face at the point.

"Will you blow me?" Stiles asked blatantly.

"Though that sounds like a lot of fun. We don't have time." Derek exasperated. He wanted to. He really wanted to, Stiles could see it in his body language.

"Derek, please." Stiles tried the pouty lip.

"Get over here you adorable fuck." Derek replied giving up on being punctual. He tugged down Stiles pajama pants and went right to work. He licked Stiles' cock from tip to base sending a shiver up his body.

Just watching Derek bob up and down his cock could send Stiles over the edge. What Derek did was even better he hummed around Stiles' cock. He twirled his tongue around it and he took Stiles' cock out of his mouth with an obscene pop. He licked it from base to tip again then ran his thumb over the tip.

Stiles moaned as Derek began to take the whole thing in his mouth, deep throating him. "I'm gonna blow!" Stiles said as he shot his load into his husbands throat.

Derek whipped his face off and then laughed,"Now get in the shower you lug. We are going to the carnival."