Chapter 10

Stiles
As the people ran to the dance floor and him and Derek kissed, the Nebaton bloomed what looked like pink rose petals.
A couple minutes later the party was in full swing, Melissa was dancing for once in Stiles' life, with his dad no less.
"May I have this dance?" Derek asked hand outstretched, bent slightly at the waist.
"Yes, sir. You may." Derek pulls Stiles in close as the waltz. Their bodies brushing up against each other, the world spun around them then disappeared. for that dance it was just them, spinning and dipping, brushing and rubbing.
When the dance was over they looked around and realized that no one else was on the dance floor. All the other guests stood there just watching then in awe. Stiles bared and awkward smile and the guests started to clap. Derek and Stiles walked off of the dance floor towards the reception table with the guests short behind.
Stiles was just about to call Cora over when Derek pulled out the most beautiful necklace he had every seen.
It was made of onyx and the pendant had three jewels on it. The jewels sat at each point of the Celtic Knott. "I have a tattoo, and a ll this jewelry. Babe, I gonna get mugged." Stile said jokingly.
Derek laughed as he put the necklace on his new husband.It felt good to Stiles every time his sourwolf smiled."It belonged to my mother. She wanted you to have it."
"Here," Stiles handed Derek and envelop. Derek opened it and was quite puzzled when he pulled out a gift card to his favorite restaurant. "You have dinner reservations next Monday night seven, but not with me." Stiles said grinning ear to ear.
"With who?" Derek was starting to get upset.
"Your sister, Cora." Cora walked up to Derek and curtsied.
"No. She's dead. This can't be." Derek was astonished. He sat down on the bench, his head in his hands.
"No, Derek. I'm right here. I almost died during the fire. I ran as fast as possible, trying to get the flames off of me, but some how it didn't work. I finally collapsed and was on the verge of death when I saw the Nebaton. I crawled and taught with all of my might to get to the Nebaton and when I did I begged for my life. A banshee walked around the Nebaton to strike a deal, I would be saved, but I had to protect the Nebaton and it patron. I also could not contact family unless they were mates and married underneath its branches. This making them my successor should I die." Cora explained as she started to cry. Derek was bawling his eyes out at this point. Stiles felt horrible when Derek cried, but he didn't now. He felt happy for him. A weight lifted off Derek's shoulders that even Stiles could feel.
"I thought you were dead for years." Derek hugged his sister. Then turned to Stiles and whispered,"Thank you." Then hugged him too.
"May I ask you a question, Cora?" Stiles inquired. Cora shook her head, yes. "Who is the banshee that patrons the Nebaton?"
Cora just pointed at Lydia,"She has been the patron since she was very young. She didn't know it till now, but she has a connection with the supernatural work that no others do. All banshees are like that, but she connects with the Nebaton like her family always has. Her grandmother and her grandmother before her."

----------------------------------------------------------

Stiles
After the presents the party was back into full swing; some people from town had even come out to dance. Stiles had been occupying himself by talking to Lydia, so that Derek could talk to Cora.
His phone rang, it was a text from Derek. Meet by the refreshments.

Alright, be there in a second. Stiles shot back. He started to walk over to the table when a red head walked up to Derek and started to talk to him. She'd laugh and run her hand along Derek's should. He'd awkwardly shy away from her. A white hot rage filled Stiles. His whole body felt like a blinding white ball of jealous energy.
He swooped in like a hawk about to eat it's prey,"I don't know who the fuck you think you are, but this is my husband!" Stiles started to loose control. His eyes flared crimson red and his fangs started to slip out. "This is my wedding! And if you don't back you skanky ass off I will not hesitate to rip your fuck face off." The girl whimpered and backed away. Stiles tried his hardest, but he couldn't regain control. His body started to ache and tingle.
Stiles ran into the forest so that he wouldn't hurt anyone. Derek was fast behind him.
As the full moon rose Stiles bones felt like they were breaking at every possible angle. His body was covered in a thick coat of cold sweat, and he convulsed and puked with every minute that passed. Derek rubbed Stiles back through it all, but it didn't really help. Stiles still started to black out.
When he awoke, he felt a lot shorter.

----------------------------------------------------------

Derek
He couldn't believe what was sitting right I front of him. His husband was sitting there a wolf. His fur was thick and black; his eyes were a brilliant white. Derek had never seen this before.
"Babe," Derek leaned him and brushed his husbands head. "can you understand me?" Stiles nodded. "Think the words Alpha, Beta, Omega. Alpha, Beta, Omega."
Slowly Stiles started to convulse and puke again; his fur started Matt down with sweat. Suddenly, it was Stiles again. Except for the fact that his tuxedo was lying in a heap of shredded white fabric, and Stiles was stark naked.
Derek could smell the hormones on Stiles, his body wanted it. No, his body needed. Stiles was in heat.
They weren't getting the deposit on the tux back, but Derek didn't care. If he didn't fuck Stiles soon; he'd go insane. "You want to get out of here?" Derek offered.
"I thought you'd never ask." Stiles insinuated seductively.