Jiyeon

There was no doubt in my mind that Jungkook would be pissed. Yet, knowing this I still managed to tell Jimin he could come to the park with us. Now, it was only a matter of time before Jungkook would go off.

Then, the maknae appeared. He hopped around the corner of the gym with a smile on his face. That smile quickly disappeared once he seen Jimin. Jungkook couldn't even hide his face of disappointment.

"Oh, Jimin." Jungkook wiped the beads sweat off his head with his shirt. Lil bunny must have worked hard in PE. "What's he doing here?"

Jin decided he'd be the first to answer. "He's coming to the park with us. Don't torture him like you tortured me, okay?"

Jungkook slightly smirked, giving a quick nod. "Let's just go."

I was glad he didn't start running, I wasn't up to the task of chasing him down. I was also glad he didn't go off, or at least give attitude.

While making our way off campus, Jungkook began to sing. And when he sings, he sounds like an angel. "Love- love the stars. Love- love the moon~" I immediately recognized the song with the first words.

Dean - Half Moon.

He continued singing, the rest of us listening in awe. He stopped right before he got to the second verse.

"Yah! Jungkookie!" Jimin playfully pushed Jungkook's arm. "You sing so well!"

"Yeah, thanks." Jungkook rubbed at his arm.

I already knew Jimin could sing too. I heard him when walking down the hall, Jimin would sing to himself sometimes. He may not know it, but he has an amazing voice.

-

I somehow fell into Jungkook's trap again. The roundabout.

Me and Jimin were stuck on the spinning contraption while Jin watched from on top the slide. His smart ass new what Jungkook would do and avoided the roundabout at all cost.

Jungkook continued to kick off the ground, making it spin faster and faster. I didn't really enjoy it, but Jimin was having a blast. He had a whole giggle fit while trying to hold onto the metal bar for dear life.

"Jungkook! Can I get off?" I whined my body nearly went limp from dizziness.

"Never!" He kicked off the ground once more, increasing the speed.

"I feel like my brain is about to fly out my skull!"

"Don't worry, you don't even have enough brain cells for that to be possible!"

"Jungkook!" I yelled, now pissed and feeling sick to my stomach.

"Okay, okay." Jungkook stomped his foot on the ground making the roundabout come to a sudden halt. Everyone on it literally flew forward, including Jungkook himself.

I would have been laughing if it wasn't me flying. I almost face planted into the roundabout, Jimin nearly flipped over the railing, and Jungkook flew off the roundabout completely, landing in sand. Jin was laughing his ass off at the sight.

"Augh! Ah! I got sand I my mouth!" Jungkook sounded absolutely disgusted, he practically just ate a mouthful of sand. He tried spitting it out but it was no use, the taste was glued to his tongue.

Jimin was laughing along with Jin, even though he was one of the victims of Jungkook's terrible steering.

He pushed himself away from the metal bars and held his torso as he laughed. "Ah! My ribs!" Jimin whined out of breath.