Yoongi

What's happening to me? If it was a normal Sunday morning I wouldn't have even moved an inch from bed, not for anyone, but the second Jiyeon asked me to come here I don't put up much of a fight.

God, what is this woman doing to me?

We all waited in line for a rollercoaster. I stood next to Jimin who seemed caught in his own thought. A deep thought. There was actually a different aura between a lot of us. There was some tension with Jungkook, Jiyeon seems to be a lot friendlier with me, Jimin is hiding something, Hoseok is too, Taehyung.. he's normal, and Namjoon and Jin have some obvious sexual tension between them.

Why is everyone so weird today?

I looked back at Jimin, he seemed very lost at the moment, not physically but mentally. Should I say something?

"Jimin?" The younger hummed in response to his name. "Are you okay?"

"Huh? Oh, yeah, I'm fine."

"Hey." I leaned closer to his ear which only made Jimin nervous. "You like Jiyeon, don't you?" I whispered, finally pulling back.

"How did you-"

"It's obvious as hell bro. So, when are you gonna tell her about the shit between you, Yeonwoo, and Soojung?"

Jimin's eyes widened, he looked terrified, angered, and hurt all at the same time. "Who told you? Was it Yeonwoo? Soojung?"

"Hey, calm down, why the hell would anyone tell me anything?" We moved forward in the line trying our best to keep our conversation private. "At that party, you seemed to be at it with Yeonwoo and Soojung, I couldn't help but over hear some of it. I don't know all the details but it seems to me like there's some misunderstanding, and there's also some deep shit you need to tell Jiyeon."

He looked away. "What will she think of me if I tell her?"

I shrugged. "I have no idea, but you're not alone, maybe I can give you some closure."

Jimin gave a confused expression. "What?"

"Look around, everyone has a secret they're afraid to tell, I can tell you who has the biggest." I looked over at everyone else. "Jungkook has been feeling troubled lately, but he hasn't exposed everything that's bothering. Hoseok definitely has some shit going on, but he's the type to smile through the pain. Jin is definitely hiding something, it's likely he won't tell. Jiyeon has family problems, it's clear, but she won't reveal them all. And the both of us have some things that will take some time to open up about."

"You got all of that from just watching us?"

I nodded, moving up in the line again. "You learn more from a person's actions than their words. I may seem like I don't pay attention but I'm actually very observant."

"So, what is that you're hiding, you don't have to tell me but-"

"I'll tell you at some point, but not before I tell Jiyeon."

"Okay, I understand."

I might be weird to admit, but I think ever since I met Jiyeon I changed. I've known Jimin since the day he moved to Seoul, and it wasn't until this year I've considered him a friend. I used to feel like the whole world was against me, now I understand that I've only been faced with the bad people.

Now, for the first time in a long time, I can actually admit I have friends.

Taehyung

While waiting in line, I noticed Jimin and Yoongi seemed so be having some conversation. I wanted to barge in but my attention was quickly pulled away by my phone vibrating.

Quick Add

H3rtBr8kr 💔

Add Friend

Added

~~~~~

A/N
Whoa, seems like Yeonwoo has found her target..