Jiyeon

"So, how much would I get paid if I sold Beyonce in the black market?" Again, it was Taehyung letting his unusual thoughts run rampant.

"What the hell?" Jungkook shot up. "How do you even think of these things?"

Taehyung shrugged, unsure of how he gets such unusual and random thoughts. "How would you even sell her in the first place?" Jin questioned.

"I didn't think that far ahead." I really hope Tae isn't planning to kidnap Beyonce.

We continued our conversation, that was until someone approached us. It wasn't Namjoon like last time, it was Yoongi. He pulled one of the chairs from the desk in front if us and turn it around to face me. And then, he just sat there.

We all stared at him in silence and he stared right back at us. "Why are you people looking at me?"

For some unknown reason, they all turned to me. "Why are you looking at me?" Then, I diverted my attention back to Yoongi. "Not that I have a problem with it, but why are you sitting here?"

He looked behind himself. In his seat where a couple of big dudes. That hated Yoongi and Yoongi hated them in return.

I hate bullies more than anything. "Do you want me to do something, I'll go other there and-"

"No, it's alright, I'll just sit with you guys today." He laid he head against my desk, sleepily. "Is that okay with you?"

"Of course."

With a nod, he closed his eyes. Maybe he didn't get much sleep last night, I noticed that he tends to sleep in this class a lot. Either he doesn't get much sleep or he just lazily goes to sleep whenever.

Another thing I also noticed is how fluffy and pretty his hair is. The color blonde compliments him so much. I want to touch it.

Why is that even a thought!?

Soon enough, Jimin and Hoseok approached us, sitting in the same row as the sleeping beauty, Yoongi.

"Hey Jiyeon." Jimin took the seat next to Yoongi. "Are you feeling better today?" Is he checking up on me after that late night call on Saturday?

"Yeah, I'm fine, thanks for asking."

He smiled brightly, and once again, revealing his beautifully crooked tooth. He was the perfect embodiment of 'perfect imperfections'. Soon after that, I was quickly distracted by the buzz of my phone.

SNAPCHAT
H3rtBr8kr 💔 is typing...

SNAPCHAT
H3rtBr8kr 💔

H3rtBr8kr 💔:
JJJJ
IIIIIII
YYYYYY
EEEEEE
OOOOOOO
NNNNNNNNN

LimJiyeon:
What do you want Yeonwoo?

H3rtBr8kr 💔:
So
I'm going to this party on Saturday
You gotta come
And take your cute friends
ESPECIALLY TAEHYUNG
HE'S HOT AF

LimJiyeon:
STOP DROOLING OVER TAEHYUNG
HE'S TOO INNOCENT FOR YOU

H3rtBr8kr 💔:
He won't be so innocent once he meets me 😏

LimJiyeon:
Eww ya nasty
Stfu
Your Snapchat name is literally heartbreaker

H3rtbr8kr 💔:
Whatevs
But Jiyeonie
R u CUMMING