Jiyeon

Jungkook stood at my driveway with me. I wasn't ready to go and he wasn't ready to leave. We probably stood at the doorsteps of my house for around fifteen minutes just talking about complete nonsense. Yet this senseless babbling was nothing but enjoyable.

I tangled his finger with mines, playing with his hand in such a way, slightly nervous to touch him, but craving the tactile contact. "It's about time I go." The disappointment in his voice was evident.

My answer wasn't immediately until he pulled his hand from my grasp. "You're leaving right now?"

"Yeah, it's getting late and I'm walking home."

"Maybe my brother or dad can give you a ride."

"I'm fine." He took one step closer, a permanent smile stuck to his face. "Goodnight." He kissed my cheek.

Jungkook backed away, retreating down the driveway. I felt anxious, like there was still something left to do. The second I noticed Jungkook's pace slow down, my body moved on it own, knowing he didn't want to leave just yet. "Jungkook, wait!"

I guided myself down the pavement just to catch up to him. I had no idea what I was doing, no idea whatsoever. Worse yet, my mind went completely blank once face to face with him. "What's wrong?"

I was in a bit of a panic, getting myself stuck in a situation I didn't know how to handle. "I- Uh- I just-"

"Were you expect a goodbye kiss?"

My eyes darted up, I couldn't even manage reply, I knew the second I'd open my mouth only incoherent babbles would be heard. But Jungkook didn't need words. He understood me exactly, even if I didn't understand my emotions myself.

He leaned in, his slow pace absolute torture, the anticipation gorging at me. My eyes screwed shut, my palpitations turning irregular and my breathing becoming unsteady. His lips connected to mine, immediate electricity going off in the core of my soul like fireworks. It was like the sparks to something much bigger.

The way his soft lips matched mine, the wave his hand softly stroked my cheek, how gentle his touch was, no matter what he did. Everything was perfect. Everything in this moment was perfect. He was perfect. He just was so perfect.

His kiss made me melt, and once his velvety lips departed, I was left with a acute feeling of brewing emotions. Nervousness, shyness, want, love, ecstasy. They all resided at the pit of my heart, my stomach swarming with butterflies.

That was my first kiss. Purely magical.

-