Jiyeon

There was a warm breath fanning at my neck. This was definitely something I wasn't used to. Forcing myself awake, I immediately noticed Jungkook's face nuzzling into my neck with his arms keeping hold of my body, and one of his legs looping over mine.

For once, I definitely didn't want to wake him, but I definitely didn't want to stay in this position. I've cuddled with Kookie plenty of times, but never like this.

Looking towards my phone on Jungkook's night stand, the time read 9:33 AM. I wouldn't be surprised if Jungkook's parents were home.

Before I could make anymore loud movements, Jungkook squirmed closer to me, only enveloping my body more.

"Jungkookie?"

He released a loud grunt as his eyebrows furrowed tightly. He continued to snuggle more.

"Are you up?"

"No."

"Can I get up?"

"No."

"But I'm hungry and I need to pee."

"No."

Huffing in defeat, I closed my eyes to hopefully force myself back to sleep. This didn't go on for long.

I felt a small peck at my jaw, my eyes sparing no time in springing back open. Jungkook proceeded to lay another kiss lower on my jaw, his eyelashes feathering on my cheek like butterflies.

He continued place sweet kisses, from my jaw to the underneath of my chin, then from there to my neck, and from my neck to my collarbone. His soft, gentle kisses traced ecstatic affection across my skin.

Never had this happened to me before.

He soon rolled over until he hovered above me, his figure shading me from the sunlight peering through his window.

"Jungko-"

"Can I kiss you?"

My lips zipped shut, it was like I was physically incapable of speaking. What?

Kiss?

Me?

What?

"I-I -uh- umm..." Somehow, Jungkook understood me perfectly through my incoherent mumbling.

He leaned forward, pressing his forehead against mine, the tip of his nose brushing mine. His dark eyes staring deeply into mine.

He smiled, pressing a kiss on my cheek instead of my lips. "Only when you're ready." He whispered in my ear before pulling away and leaping off the bed. "Let's go make some breakfast!"

He stretched his muscles, releasing a loud yawn. He quickly glanced at me before skipping out the room.

My heart was still racing and my respirations kept an irregular pace. I can't believe he almost kissed me. Why couldn't he just do it? Yeah, I was scared, but why did he have to stop?

Why am I so disappointed?

-

Jin

"I can't believe you're going to the K International Ball Party!" I jumped up with glee while watching Namjoon try on his suit for the formal event.

"I'm nervous, I'm gonna be in a room with a bunch of rich fancy people. Your parents are gonna be there." He gasped at the numerous worries crossing his mind. "What if I break something?"