Jiyeon

After a night full of cuddling, kissing, laughing, and finally sleeping, I could very much say I had fun. I woke up early that morning, no one else with me but Gureum snuggling up into my side. Jungkook was gone.

I quickly checked the time on my phone, it reading 5:58 AM.

Stretching up, I released a tired grown before getting up from bed and leaving the room, Gureum sleepily following closely behind me. The tinge of food and deliciousness created a mouth watering aroma in the air, it was hard to resist.

The scent led me downstairs, facing me with a sight I surely enjoyed seeing. Jungkook had just finished cooking breakfast, cutely humming a sweet tune as he slipped the last waffle onto the already stacked plate. I crept in behind him, wrapping my around around his waist as I back hugged the maknae.

"Did I ever tell you how perfect you are?" I mumbled into the crook of his neck as I lovingly laid a kiss on his skin.

He chuckled, his still tired voice rumbling hoarsely. "You should tell me more often."

"Maybe I should."

He sighed happily, placed down the kitchen utensil while I still held onto his backside. "Your boobs feel great today."

"You ruined it." My voice grumbled as I backed away from him, the sweet atmosphere subsiding.

He scoffed, turning around to face me. "Morning, you look especially ugly today."

"Don't make me hurt you."

He grinned warmly, his bunny teeth finally showing itself. He opened his arms out wide, me immediately leaping into them to melt into his blanketed warmth.

"Did a miss something here?" Another voice irrupted from behind the both of us, making me jumped from Kookie's arms. I pivoted around, being faced with a woman.

She had jagged collarbone length raven hair, her eye wide and doe-like while her nose was hooked just like Jungkook's. This of course was Mrs Jeon, his mother, and what an amazing woman she was.

"Hi Mom." Jungkook gleamed up at the woman. "I made you breakfast."

I looked back over at the plates, counting the quantity of how many there were. Five. It wasn't long afterwards until Jungkook's father and his brother emerged tiredly, hating the early work hours. I had no idea the whole family was up.

"So, how long have you two been married?" His mother chuckled. "You two are so lovey dovey."

"It's weird." Junghyun interrupted. "They're all kissy kissy now, It's weird... but cute I guess."

It was now Mr Jeon's turn to conversate along with the rest of us although he was usually the quiet type. "Well I think it's nice to know Jungkook treats her well."

"You should take some notes." Mrs Jeon teased. She then faced me. "Come Dear, time to eat."

-

Hoseok

"So Tae and Yeonwoo are gonna be a thing now?"

"I guess so." Jimin rustled grumpily in his seat.

We were in our first period classroom, waiting for the first bell to sound so the rest of the students could arrive. Of course Taehyung wasn't here, he was probably hanging out with his soon to be girlfriend.

I checked the time on my phone the bell will be ringing in five minutes. "What do you think about this whole thing, Hobi Hyung?"

I snapped up, not expecting to have to voice my own opinion. What do I really think? I usually don't have clear opinions on things like this, and I didn't even notice the heavy conversation in the group chat yesterday night. It's nice to know that Taehyung and Jimin later relieved the tension, but still, would Tae's relationship not cause any problems between them?