61

I love this video and this person's YouTube channel a whole lots. Their videos are literally so pleasing to me!!

Jiyeon

Because of my mother's arrival, a lot has been going down. My step mom has really been kissing ass too, she's too busy being Mrs Perfect to torment me so yayyyy. But the week has been pretty eventful so far. Sunday night bowling, Monday evening at the movies, Tuesday afternoon at the water park. Things seemed to finally be falling perfectly into place, I've had no problems with anyone, and there was barely any tension between my group of friends.

Everything seemed to have fixed itself this weekend.

Other than my little sister. Half sister. Baek Seunghee.

My mother did warn that she could be a little mischievous at times and that she's a compulsive liar. Oh, isn't she quite the angel? Sunday night she tied my shoes together at the bowling alley and played innocent after I tripped, Monday evening she nearly got me kicked out the theater from her obnoxiously loud noises that I of all people had to deal with throughout the entirety of the movie, and Tuesday afternoon she untied my bathing suit top while I was in the water and pretended it was an accident that she almost exposed me. She's been making every good experience I've been having with my mom a living hell.

Now, it was the start of Wednesday morning. I successfully got to school, going barefaced due to the makeup disaster I experienced not too long ago. And yes, that was also my sister's doing.

"Jiyeon, you look tired." I rubbed my face tiredly just as Jin spoke those words to me.

"My sister is a pain in the ass." I stretched my arms out, leaning back in my seat at my desk. "I wouldn't doubt it if I looked terrible."

"But things will get better, you still have your date with Jungkook today."

I grew silent, just wanting to go back to my bed more than anything. "Yeah, sure."

Jin frowned, not able to shake off my bad mood. "Don't screw things up, you know what's at stake."

"I know."

"You know what?" Jungkook's voice echoed from behind me, him sitting down comfortably in his seat. "Are you okay? You don't look so well."

He put his hand to my cheek, checking for any abnormal heat, but soon realized I was just in a droopy mood. "If you want, we can always push our date back to another day."

"No, I'll be fine." I pulled his hand from my face, leading Jungkook to give me a sad look.

"You sure?"

"One hundred percent positive."

He smiled warmly. "Good, because we'll be doing a lot of walking today and possibly some law breaking-"

"What?" I jolted up, Jungkook having my full attention. "Breaking the law? What the hell are you planning?"

His smile grew wider, literally going from ear to ear. "It's not as bad as it sounds, I swear."

"I'm trusting you."

"And I won't let you down."

-

Taehyung

I stuffed my cheeks full of grilled cheese deliciousness from a sandwich Yeonwoo brought me. I decided to share my lunch with Yeonwoo for once, eating outside and away from my closest friends. It was kind of weird, eating lunch without the others, I was so used to them being around that some part of me wanted to run back into that cafeteria. But I didn't, I was slowly getting more and more comfortable with Yeonwoo being at my side.