Jiyeon

I checked my backpack once more, just to be sure that had everything I needed to stay the night at Namjoon's. It was kind of weird, having a group sleepover with a bunch of dudes, but I guess there's a first time for everything. Yeah..

My phone buzzed while I was rummaging through my bag, it was a text from Jungkook say he's here. I escaped downstairs to the basement, just to see if Jin was ready to go. He sure enough was.

"Jungkook's here." I grabbed his packed bag from off the floor. "Jin, you've already been to Namjoon's house before, what's it like."

"Oh, it's very nice. He lives in a penthouse in the city." He picked up a few things before retrieving his bag from my hand. "Also Jiyeon, about last night, I couldn't help but over hear a few things. What happened?"

I gave Jin a reassuring smile. "Just my step mom being a bitch, nothing to worry about." I whisked my back over my shoulder, marching with Jin upstairs. "Bye everyone!" I yelled before leaving the house.

-

Yoongi

"What the hell." I stared up at the tall building, barely able to even gaze that far up. I wasn't sure if I was even at the right place until I saw Taehyung outside, nervously waiting on someone else to arrive so he wouldn't have to go up alone. "Why the fuck is his place so big?"

"We didn't even see the inside yet." Taehyung stood up from the outside bench. "What are we supposed to do when we get inside?"

"Ah, I'm not sure."

"We don't need keys, do we?"

I shook my head, knowing Namjoon probably wouldn't send us over if we had no way of getting inside. "Have you ever watched that one Disney channel show, with that one nanny chick, and those kids?"

Taehyung gave me an odd glare before answering back. "Are you talking about Jessie? You, Min Yoongi, watched that show?"

"No!" I stepped inside the lobby, Taehyung trailing behind me. "I'm pretty sure you have to call in to get to the floor you want."

Taehyung's mouth gapped into an 'O' shape as he followed me to the front desk. The woman smiled, asking who we were visiting, I answered back using Namjoon's full name and she quickly rang him up.

As we wait for him to pick up, more of our group arrived. Jiyeon, Jungkook, and Jin made their way into the build, Jiyeon taking notice of me before anything else.

"Yoongi!" She ran over, her bag sagging over her shoulder. "Jimin and Hoseok just got here, they're out side bringing talking to Jimin's mom about safety and rule." She gagged at the restrictive rules. "Anyways, did you two just get here?"

I nodded but Tae shook his head no. "I've been here for quite some time already." Taehyung smiled. "Maybe fifteen minutes, I didn't want to go up alone so that why."

Every soon emerged into the lobby, Jimin looked tired and annoyed while Hoseok was evidently nervous. Jin approached the counter, smiling cockily at the woman. "Is Joonie not answering? I can just call him on his cellphone."

The woman well enough recognized Jin, and she was tried of seeing seven people wait around in the lobby. So, although it was against protocol, the woman still decided to send us up to Namjoon's apartment think what harm could come.

-

Jiyeon

We all entered the vast penthouse. The home was huge and incredibly nice, it was something I wouldn't even dream of affording. The view was amazing too, everything was just so nice.