Jiyeon

"What- wait- huh?"

Jungkook flicked my forehead again. "You're dumb, did you know that?"

I rubbed at the spot he flicked especially hard. "What?"

"I was obviously joking, me and you have been best friends for years, like that would ever change."

"So, uh." I was still in a little bit of a daze from the whole thing. "When did the joke start?"

"Does it matter?"

"Yes."

"No."

This guy gets on my nerves. I groaned in agitation. "Whatever, let's just go onto the next ride."

We began to wander around, searching for whatever would interest us. Jimin caught up to me, attempting to take the plushie from my arms. "I'll hold that for you."

Before he could grab it, Jungkook snatched it away. "I'll carry it for her."

They stared at each other. It was a fiery glare, intense. There's definitely some type of problem between the two, I wonder how much more they can take before someone snaps.

"Whatever." Jimin huff, looking more pissed than ever. The annoyed expression didn't last long, Jimin had Taehyung and Hoseok to the rescue. They cheered him up by doing some type of dance that definitely looked weird, but was the funniest thing on Earth to Jimin. And, everyone else.

-

After a few more rides, Hoseok was on the verge to snapping. I don't think he appreciated the little trip to the fair grounds. And it was also getting late.

Hoseok tapped my shoulder, the last ride left him in complete shambles. "Hey, what time is it."

I turned on my phone reading over the digital clock. "It's six, we still have a lot of time left, so-" Looking back at Hoseok's face, he seemed terrified.

"Shit, shit! Fuck!"

"What's wrong?"

"I have one hour left, but I'm also two hours late to work. What should I do?" He mumbled to himself, but everyone confusingly listened in.

Taehyung came over, checking to see if Hoseok was okay. "What are you talking about? You have time left but you're also late? Are you okay?"

"No, I go to work around four, but visitation hours end around seven. What the hell am I supposed to do!?"

We all shared confused glances with each other. Visitation ends seven? Visitation for what?

"You're not talking about the prison visitation hours, are you?" Those words could only come from Jin.

Namjoon stared at him curiously. "How do you know the prison's visitation hours?"

"My uncle was convicted for fraud, he's serving seven years, this is his third year."

Namjoon seemed suspicious of Jin's answer. Of course he didn't deny his truth, he just thought the story seemed oddly familiar. Too familiar.

"Jin." Namjoon started. "Is your uncle-"

Before he could finish, Yoongi cut him off. "Hey, focus on the current situation at hand." Yoongi refocused on Hoseok as well. "Hobi, do you have to visit someone that's in prison?"

Hoseok nodded, he was close to a mental breakdown. "But I'm not old enough to go in by myself." He turned towards Jin. "How old are you again? Over twenty right? Can you come with me? Please?"