Jimin

I watched as Yoongi awkward shuffled out the closest. Jiyeon looked like she was sleep deprived and would fall asleep any second. She's so cute.

Everything was just going so well. So well. And everything had to end horribly, all because of a specific someone.

"Jimin?" I turned around, my smile disappearing quicker than it ever had before. "Jimin, what are you doing here?"

"Soojung." I was left breathless, and not in a good way.

She furrowed her brows, looking at me with near disgust. Me and her haven't talked since the breakup. And not matter how hard I tried to convince her otherwise, she still believed the lie Yeonwoo told her. But I'd never cheat, never ever.

She looked around at the faces of my friends, then refocused on me. "What the hell are you doing here, especially with her!?" She pointed at Jiyeon. She's still pissed.

"Why do you even care anymore?" I tried to walk past her and ignore the girl, but she wasn't having it.

"Because it's my home and you're the one person I never wanted to see again. Especially after what happened between you and Yeonwoo."

My eyes widened. Does she know what happened between us? "How did you-"

"Yeonwoo told me." I had a feeling that Yeonwoo didn't tell the full truth. She crossed her arms and continued to give me her dirtiest look. "Why even come here?"

"I came here for the party, not you."

She scoffed. "There will be other parties you can go to, just not this one." Her words left my group of friends shocked, but I knew it was coming. "Leave, and make sure you take her with you."

"Her name is Jiyeon, and I don't know what the hell your problem is with her, but leave her out of us."

"You know exactly what my problem is with her." She stepped closer, keeping her voice at a hush so the others wouldn't hear. "You've liked her ever since you moved to Seoul, and I'm pretty sure you've never stopped since. How can I be okay with her when the way you look at her was nowhere near as special as the way you looked at me?"

I sighed, heavily. Soojung was always jealous of how much attention I gave Jiyeon. But what she didn't know is that I didn't really start liking her until this year. Yeah, I was interested in her since basically the day I met her, but I never really liked her like Soojung says.

And I wonder, who put that in her head. "What, did Yeonwoo tell you I liked Jiyeon or something?"

"Does it matter if Yeonwoo told me or not? Me and her aren't even on good terms anymore, and it's because of you."

She pisses me off. Both Soojung and Yeonwoo. I am definitely not at fault here, why can't Soojung see that? "Do you really believe everything people tell you. You could have just talked to me about your suspicions instead of going behind my back and fucking some dude. That's why I broke up with you, not the other way around."

"I really hate you, I hope you know that." And those words were the ones that stung. At some point, I did love Soojung, I really did. Even after I broke up with her, I never hated her. Yeah, she hurt me more than anyone has, but I will never hate her. Never.

I took a breath, my breathing now a little shaky. I started to think how I still get hurt easily, that my self-esteem has never risen since the breakup, how the words, "I hate you" were the most painful I've ever heard. I wasn't sure what to say to her in return, other than the truth.