Jiyeon

Holy fuck.

I felt like my brain was going to fly out my skull on that rollercoaster. I really didn't even scream, I just sat there quietly, feeling death creep in.

Everyone enjoyed it, screaming, all for except Hoseok. He was actually screaming for his life. None of us knew Hoseok hated rollercoasters, when he got off he looked like his soul had nearly left his body.

This was probably one of the worst places for Hoseok to be. Luckily, we had the scariest rollercoaster over with.

While we walked around the fair grounds I noticed Jimin and Yoongi talking a lot. Usually, I'm the only the only person Yoongi talked to, it makes me happy to see him so involved with someone else.

Now, if I can get Jungkook to see that these guys are his friends too then everything would be perfect.

Jimin

"You're obviously never gonna confess to Jiyeon anytime soon." I frowned at Yoongi's words, but he was lying. "So what you need to do is make it as obvious as possible."

"What?"

"Just be boyfriend material, maybe I'm not the best to talk because I've only ever had one girlfriend."

I nodded, trying to think how I can make it obvious I like her. "What should I do."

"Do anything a boyfriend would do, just no kissing or sex, alright?" I couldn't help but laugh at that, and most of the time when I laugh, I have a habit of covering my face and flipping my head back. Yoongi smiled at me. "You're cute when you laugh like that."

I lightly pushed him, which I also have a habit of pushing and hitting people. "Don't say things like that." I laughed.

Jiyeon

We wondered around the fair grounds until something caught our eyes, well, more of my eyes. It was a cute plush dog. Anyone who knows me know I love plushies.

"Aaahhh!! Jungkookie!!" I grabbed the younger's arm and began shaking him violently. "I want that!" I pointed at the giant plushie.

"Do you really want it that bad?" He smiled at me.

"Yes!"

"Well you're not gonna get it."

I pouted at him, punching his arm. "You're so mean."

"And you're so childish, why would you even want a plushie? You're not a two year old."

"Namjoon sleeps with millions of plushies." Jin revealed. "Is it really that weird?" Did Jin and Namjoon sleep in the same room last night?

"Don't worry." Jimin gave me a quick pat on my shoulder. "I'll win it for you."

"And I'll win it for myself." Jungkook smirked.

They both stepped up to the game booth. Their goal was to take the toy gun and shoot a target directly in the middle.

The two took aim of the gun, when the worker gave them the okay to shoot Jimin's defeat was almost immediate. Jungkook jumped up, throwing the gun down and doing some type of victory dance.

"I won, you lost, I won, yoouuuuu lost~" Jungkook spun around in a circle with a huge smile on his face. "That's what you get for trying to one up me!" He turned back around and pointed to the huge plush dog. "I want that one, please."

The worker gave the plushie to Jungkook, and Jungkook turned around and gave it to me.

I looked at the plushie, taking it from his grip, then back at Jungkook. "I thought you were supposed to win it for yourself."

Jungkook flicked my forehead. "Dumbass, you know I'd do anything for you. Whatever you want I'll get it, even if I can be a little stubborn. I have a weak spot for you, don't exploit it." He pulled me into a hug me, he took this chance to whisper in my ear. "I don't like when you give other men too much attention. You're mine and I'm yours, remember that." Possessive much?

"You're not my boyfriend, I hope you know that."

"Do you want me to be your boyfriend?"

My eyes widened and my brain went blank for a whole second. I couldn't process things clear. I couldn't even think straight. What did he just say?

Loading..

Processing..

Jiyeon.exe has stopped working..

...

"W-what?"

"Do you want to date me?"

~~~~