Jungkook

Kookie 🐰:
Babe
Why'd you get picked up early?
Opened 7m ago

Kookie 🐰:
Jiyeon?
Why are you ignoring me?
Jiyeooonnnn
I'll buy you the world's finest ice cream if you answer rn😋

Babygirl 😍🍦:
Not now Kook

Kookie 🐰:
Is everything alright?
Jiyeon?

Babygirl 😍🍦:
I'll text you later
I gotta go

Kookie 🐰:
Oh okay
Opened just now

-

Jiyeon

My dad rubbed at his face, his eyes red and teary and his shaky breaths trembling along with his hands. He couldn't bare to look at me, not even a glance. "I-I can't believe..." He choked up on his words, resting his face in his palms. "It's all my fault." The man sobbed, his figure hunching with sulking vulnerability.

I rub at my eyes, my tears correspondent with his. "I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner, it's just..." My voice trailed off into a whisper.

"Jiyeon, please..." He gripped strenuously at his graying hair. "I need some time process this. It's all too much at once. Please." The voice trembled as he spoke, I could very well tell he needed some space, so I left.

"I love you." My voice mumbled quietly, somehow just loud enough for him to hear.

I turned away, venturing deeper into the house and towards my room. I wanted my quiet time as well, shutting my room door behind me and falling quietly into my bed. Kookie had messaged me not more than a minute ago, but my mood had rocketing so close to rock bottom that I didn't even have the will to type out 'I'm okay'.

I rubbed at my eyes, them feeling strained from the many tears that leaped away from their ducts. I couldn't stand to watch my father cry, and the shame of telling him an overdue secret really got to me.

My thoughts intruded no more once the knocking at my room door sounded. "Jiyeon? It's me, your favorite person."

"Go away... please."

There was a hushed pause, waiting moments for something to happen. My room door flung open, Jaebum standing at the doorway. He wore his usual leather jacket with light blue ripped jeans accompanying it, he either was on his way to somewhere or just got back home.

I groaned at the tenacious, stubborn mule who just won't leave when asked. I tossed over, hiding my face in the bunny printed comforter Jungkook forced me to buy years ago. My face was too red and too puffy to be seen by anyone but me.

"Go away, JB!"

"Shut up, what kind of brother would I be if I didn't check up on my little sis." He sauntered over, his heavy steps nearing the side of my bed.

"The same brother you usually are."

His expression grew into a slight frown, him sitting down on the bed next to my blanketed figure. "Don't say that, you make it sound like I don't care when I clearly do." I said nothing to him in return, so, Jaebum being the bothersome brother he is, leaned back. Laying on top of me. He groaned fake-tiredly, stretching out his heavy limbs over my back.