Yoongi

"Didn't I tell you to stop being such a whiny bitch."

Jungkook sucked in air, the pure agitation evident just from the way he inhaled or clenched his fist. "Hyung..." He seemed ready to snap.

"You know I'm trying to piss you off on purpose, right?"

Jungkook his shut eyes tightly, his jaw tightened and his fisted clenched up before his grip loosened. He exhaled, his expression softening. "Please Hyung, can you take this seriously?" His eyes fluttered open, peering down on me.

I also let out a sigh. "But I was really enjoying you getting angry."

"Yoongi Hyung!" His quiet outburst pulled me towards my senses.

I rolled me eyes. "Fine." My fifteen minutes of tormenting the maknae was over. "Just know I don't sugarcoat things, don't complain when I'm too harsh."

"I'd rather have you tell me the truth than treat me like a baby."

I shrugged. "You asked for it."

Jungkook nodded, turning away while trying to recollect his thoughts. "Hyung, you like Jiyeon, right?"

I gulped, the topic being inevitable but uneasy, it maybe me uncomfortable and took me by surprise. "Y-yes."

"Don't be nervous, there's nothing to worry about." The maknae gave a warm smile, it somehow lightened the mood. "Are you giving up on her?"

My jaw clenched unconsciously. Where is he getting at? I couldn't focus on an answer, so I kept tight-lipped.

Jungkook sighed, adding a slight chuckle to it. "I get it, but Hyung, what made you stop?"

"It's not that I stopped, I just saw a better opportunity for her and decided to let her go."

Jungkook nodded, he seemed very understanding and genuine for once. It was weird to see this side of him.

"Are you give up on Jiyeon?" I looked towards the boy, just to see if he would be truly sincere for his answer.

And he scoffed. Jungkook laughed as if it was a joke, in a mocking way. "Of course not, I even talked to Jin, I just wanted a little insight from you too. I've tried to give up on liking Jiyeon before, we can all see how that turned out."

"How long have you liked her?"

He smiled from ear to ear, countless memories flashing through his mind. "Since maybe the eighth grade."

"Wow, and you waited that long?"

"I've had a few girlfriends, but Jiyeon's always been the one I really liked, even though at time I didn't know myself." His smiled grew even wider, his bunny teeth on full display. "She's always been the one who puts a smile on my face everyday, because of her I'm the way I am today, I can't help but like her. You get it, right?"

There it is again. That bittersweet pain in my chest.

I still like Jiyeon so this pains me.

But I'd rather see her happy with Jungkook than anyone else.

Maybe I'm just not the one for her..

Haha, it hurts just to even admit it to myself.

-

Jiyeon

Well this is.. awkward. Me and Jimin walked side by side at the Han park. We both ate our cups of ice cream quiet, not one of us wanted to make a sound. It seemed like the second we stepped foot into the park, Jimin suddenly couldn't speak.