Epilogue

Narrator

It was closing time. Jane's cafe had just bid the last of it daily customers goodbye, even Jane herself wrapped up her apron in the back of her family's cafe.

She put her items up in the locker, seeing as on of her co-workers was still in the busy flurry of work.

"Ara, my mom won't be able to close tonight, do you think you can do it?"

Kim Ara did divert her gaze, her eyes continued to stay glued to a little note book with content that no one really knew of. "Uh huh, yeah, I'll do it."

"You sure? Don't you have school?"

Ara was a college freshman, the nineteen year old being in her first year and as busy as ever. There was no time for anything, he whole life was all work and no play. She even had to schedule what time of day to eat and sleep, I she didn't she probably wouldn't be able to function.

"I have to stay up light anyways, I don't mind."

Jane nodded, giving her a faintly smile before tossed the unattentive girl the key. "Goodnight."

"Night."

So, she made sure everything was clean and tidy, stack away the money in the cash register, turned of all the lights, and clocked out.

It was midnight.

And as she finally put her apron away, she her the sound of a flicker.

The lights turned on.

But she was alone.

She wasn't all to scared. In all actuality, Ara thought maybe there was an electrical problem or something.

Disregarding the creepy atmosphere, she threw her backpack over her shoulders and trudged out of there, even turning off the flickering light once again.

As she entered the front of the cafe, she quickly gaze around at the scene in front of her gasping loudly. In the corner of the dining area, there sat a woman. Her red lipstick curled up into a pretty grin as he black messy hair shaping her face.

"Ma'am, I'm sorry but we're closed."

The woman chuckled warmly, somehow make Ara feel at easy. The woman stood from a seat at one of the table, crossing the dinning room to face herself with the young woman presented in from of her.

"Your Kim Ara, right?" He velvety voice rang.

Ara nodded, not knowing whether to be creeped out or awed. "Who are you?"

The petite woman grinned brightly, her white teeth showing prettily. She lifted her hand into the air, her sleeves brushing down her arm. On her wrist was a heart tattoo with the number thirty-two imprinted with in. "My name is Sunmi, I'm a full-blooded Cupid. I've been assigned to help you fall in love. We have thirty-two days, the thirty-second day being your brother's wedding. So, are you up to the task?"

-

A/N

Epilogue!!! So, Kim Ara will be having a roll in book two, and she has a Cupid!!

What do you think the conflict will be?