Jin

I stood exactly where Namjoon wanted to meet after school, behind the gym like usual. I was nervous, very nervous. Even with Jiyeon standing by me, I wasn't able to calm down.

I had already told Jiyeon about the little argument me and Namjoon had. Now I was debating if I should just follow my heart or not.

"Maybe.." Jiyeon drummed her fingers against her knee as she sat against the wall. "Maybe you should tell him the truth, the whole truth."

"Do you really think that's and option for me?" I muttered at her.

She nodded. "Your options aren't as limited as you think. It's your life, live by your own rules."

"In this world, society makes the rules, and you obey them."

She agitatedly rolled her eyes, not liking the way I countered her words of wisdom. "How bad can it be? You told me you were a Cupid, maybe Joon will understand too."

I paced around her, ruffling my hair. This is not what I wanted to hear from Jiyeon, I was hoping she'd make my choices easier, not harder. "Do you really think he'll accept that, even you weren't that accepting at first."

"Yet here we are."

"Telling him the real truth is just something I can't do."

She looked away with a shrug, she hoped everyone else would come here soon. Luckily for her, a sweaty Jungkook, Taehyung, Jimin, and Yoongi emerged from the boy's locker room of the gym. Jimin wasn't even wearing his shirt, it was left dangling around his neck.

"I think I'm dying." Yoongi was breathless. He knelt down struggling to breathe properly. "Oh God, I hate this school."

I wasn't sure what happened, but Yoongi was half dead while the rest had a monstrous amount of sweat and panted heavily. Taehyung knelt down and Yoongi had to sit against to the wall to rest up.

"What happened?" I asked curiously.

Jungkook gasped for a breath of air. "Pacer test." He lifted up his shirt to wipe the sweat off his face. His abdomen was left exposed, showing just how fit the incredible muscle bunny was.

I was surprised to know he even had abs. He also seemed slightly more built than Jimin.

My eyes panned over to Jiyeon, who sat against the wall, hugging her legs close to her chest. It looked like a defensive position, she was like this because the shirtless Jimin kept creeping closer to her until he was able to rest his body on top of hers. Jiyeon relaxed, making eye contact with me.

I mouthed to her to do something, she looked confused but also flustered. Jimin's head was burried very low on her shoulder, his face was too close to her chest for her to relax. What made matters worst was his arms slowly snaking around her sides. Jiyeon hesitantly returned the action by wrapping her right arm around jimin's shoulders, she tried her best to stroke his hair in a comforting way, for the man who seemed like he was on the verge of death.

Jungkook decided to sit by Jiyeon as well, leaning his head against her other shoulder. It was clear that Jungkook was very jealous of Jimin's growing closeness to Jiyeon. He didn't feel threatened by anyone else other than Jimin.

"Hey, Jimin." Jungkook called. "What did you get on the Pacer test again?"

"Shut up!" Jimin mumbled, his face still burried in Jiyeon's shoulder. There's was a short silence before Jimin spoke again. "One hundred and eighteen."

Jungkook hummed a bit, looking around at the face of everyone else, including me. "You were trying to out run me, but what you didn't know is how competitive I am. I out ran everyone in class, what was my score again?"