Jiyeon

I sat at the circular cafeteria table, staring around at everyone's faces. All eight seats were full. Things we're slightly different.

It's been a week since I realized the feelings Jungkook had mustered for me a long time ago. Those feeling we're probably long gone by now, as Jin told me before, but I still needed confirmation.

The slight difference in the air was the attitudes everyone held. Jimin and Yoongi were closer now, able to talk more, the same goes for Taehyung and Jungkook. Jin and Namjoon seemed like they couldn't get enough of each other, they might as well start dating. Hoseok was awfully quite today. Me and Jin were on very good terms, we dropped our small argument completely, deciding neither of us were in the right or wrong, but we also decided on a few things.

Jin can't do his Cupid work until I settle on who I want to be with. It would stop the others from getting as hurt as they would've of if I kept leading them on under Jin's instruction.

There was one thing I wanted to confirm with Jin as well as with Jungkook.

Does Kookie still like me?

I felt a jab at my ribs, of course it was Jin's doing. "Are you not going to eat?"

I glance down at my tray. It was toppled with food that only looked distasteful in my eyes. Lunch today was all types of disgusting, but everyone else ate it with ease.

"It's not as bad as it looks." Jin assured.

It is as bad as it looks.

My eyes soon wondered down to my wrist. The number embedded in my skin wrote thirty-six. I'm half way through, and at the pace this is going, I don't think I'll be able to get anyone to truly love me within the next month. I have to work fast, for Jin's sake.

"Seokjin." The latter turned around, a confused expression plastered on his face. "Let's talk." I tapped the Cupid's tattoo at my wrist, he understood immediately.

He stood from a seat. "I'll see you later." He said to Joon right before we departed.

I lead him to the area behind the school were kids would usually go to smoke weed and skip class. There was surprisingly not one person in sight, but you're not allowed to leave the cafeteria during lunch so it makes sense.

"Okay, let's hurry this up before we get caught."

I took a deep breath, my mind was still jumbled with conflicting thoughts, but one thought was somewhat more focused than the others. "Jungkook still likes me, right? Last week, I thought long and hard, I finally realized what was so obvious. He really did like me, I want to know if he's still able to feel that for me."

Jin held his heart, his expression in pure shock. "Are you choosing Jungkook!?"

"No, what?"

His arms immediately dropped while he pouted his lips and furrowed his eyebrows. "You're taking too long with choosing."

"I want to test it out first, but I need you to answer my question."

Jin perked up, his lips curling into and 'o' shape. "Good thing you asked, like I told you, when feeling aren't strong enough it becomes harder to decipher. Well, with Jungkook I told you he got rid of most of his feelings, technically that's correct, but at the same time it isn't. What he did is called sublimation, he turned unwanted feelings into something else to help cope. So the love he once had isn't completely gone, it just been molded to be something else."

"Okay?"

"You're clearly still confused. Basically, Jungkook probably told him self that he doesn't love you, but likes you as a friend. Over time, when you create a habit of telling yourself something like that, you start to believe it. Sublimation. He likes you but tells himself we're just friends. Now, it could be possible that his feeling did fade a little bit, but maybe if you talk to him they'll come back to life." He perked up with a giggle. "So you're choosing him, right?"