Jiyeon

Saturday?? It's Saturday already? The week went by so quick, too quick, and the party Yeonwoo invited me to was in a few hours. I was slightly nervous. Everyone knows the crazy things that could happen when you mix teenagers with alcohol.

Me and Jungkook sat at the couch in his living room. Jin was here too. Earlier, since my step-mom wouldn't give me a ride, I dragged Jin all the way to Jungkook's house so we could wait on his brother to drive us.

On the TV, a national geographic special was displayed. It was on the topic of the deep sea. "Hey." Jungkook started. "Why does that look like a swimming penis?" He pointed at the screen.

I quickly looked up at the TV, immediately regretting it. "Ew, why would you even think that!?"

"Why is it so.. fleshy?"

"Ew!" I slapped his forearm causing Kookie to quickly snatch his wrist away.

"Jungkookie, honey?" Jungkook's mother emerged from the kitchen dressed in her work clothes. "You're not saying inappropriate things to Jiyeon again, are you?"

"No Mom." He lied, giving me a light push.

"Good." She gave Jungkook a quick kiss on the cheek. "I'll see you after I get home from work, I'm running a little late so I can't drive you to the party, but I'm sure your brother will."

"Okay mom, have a nice day."

"I love you."

"I love you too." Jungkook kissed his mother's cheek before allowing her to go.

"Bye Jiyeon, make sure Kookie doesn't get in any trouble." Jungkook's mom kissed my cheek as well before leaving.

Jungkook has such an amazing mother, she's honestly the closest person I have to a mother.

Jimin

SNAPCHAT
H3rtbr8kr💔 is typing...

SNAPCHAT
H3rtBr8kr💔

H3rtBr8kr💔:
Jimin?
Plz answer

ChimChim:
Yeonwoo...
What do you want?

H3rtBr8kr💔:
Omg
I can't believe your petty ass unblocked me

ChimChim:
And now I'm blocking you again 😒

H3rtBr8kr💔:
Omg
No
Wait
Don't go to that party Jiyeon invited you to

ChimChim:
Why?

H3rtBr8kr💔:
Please
Just do us both a favor and don't show up at all

ChimChim:
Fuck you

H3rtBr8kr💔:
Sorry
Did that come off as rude
I'm not trying to sound mean

ChimChim:
Well you are

H3rtBr8kr💔:
Srry
I just don't want to screw up things anymore between us

ChimChim:
You can't screw things up anymore than you already have

H3rtBr8kr💔:
Oh come on
It's not my fault all this bad shit happened to you
I didn't do anything wrong