Chapter 8

"Baby wait a minute" Candice panted as Cam had his way with her. She was butt naked bent over the red couch that sat in Cam's living room. She kept on with the moaning and yelling but Cam wasn't letting up.

He gripped her hips tighter slamming her into him filling her up. He grabbed a handful of her hair bringing her ear up to his lips. He kissed from her ear all the way down to her neck. He stroked her one last time as his cemon ran through her. She collapsed on the couch as Cam finished cumming on her back.

He walked off heading into bathroom to shower soon Candice joined him. Candice always spent too much time in the shower according to Cam. When he got out she was still in washing up. He wrapped a towel around his waist and walked into their bedroom. He sat on the bed and pulled out his phone. He looked over at Candice phone as it lit up for the 3rd time. He ignored it the first couple times but it was getting on his nerves.

He picked it up reading the name that was plastered across it.

RilaWave

He scrunched his face up as he marched back into the bathroom. The water was still running and it was hot and foggy inside the bathroom. He slid the glass door back making Candice jump and look at him crazy.

"What the fuck Is yo problem?!" She looked at him as she continued to rinse her body off.

"Nah What the fuck is yo problem!? Didn't I tell yo ass you ain't doing no photoshoot with this nigga?" He asked holding the phone out.

"Ok and I'm not" she answered nonchalantly.

He closed his eyes growing frustrated "So why he texting you talking about can't wait to meet up?"

She got out walking over to the towel holder but Cam blocked it "I'm gonna tell him over lunch that Im not interested in doing the photoshoot, damn Cam! Move!"

He looked at her intensively trying to read her "let me found out yo ass lying I swear to God"

"Ok can I get a towel now?!" He threw a towel at her before leaving out.

*****

Nayomi was taking her daily walk home from work while talking on the phone with Taylor. According to her she couldn't come in today because she had a massive hangover.

"Are you still mad at me?" Taylor asked sounding all sad.

Nayomi smacked her lips "girl you can cut it with the act we both know you're not sad" they both laughed "but no work was boring today".

Taylor scoffed "I know I make that mfa fun" Nayomi waved her off like she could actually see her "girl bye, but how was the party?"

Taylor cleared her throat "oh my god bitch you should have came! It was too many fine niggas in one place and the food was bomb as hell! How was the ride home?" She asked.

Nayomi smacked her lips "it was just a ride home What the heck?"

Taylor laughed "just a ride home my ass". As Nayomi neared the house she took her name tag off stuffing it into her pocket "Well I'm about to go in this house , be at work tomorrow!"

"Ok mom" Taylor said before hanging up the phone.

As soon as Nayomi opened the door there her aunti was sitting on the couch. She held a cigarette in one hand and liquor bottle in the other, they hadn't spoken since everything popped off.

"Don't you dare walk past me" Nayomi stopped where she was mentally rolling her eyes, here we go.

"What is this?"

Nayomi turned around looking at the pregnancy test her Aunti held in her hand. Nayomi shrugged "a pregnancy test".

Rena smacked lips throwing it towards Nayomi but it missed "I know that smart ass!"

Naymoni put 2 and 2 together and shook her head "that's not mine if that's what you're thinking" she said in all seriousness.

Rena took a long sip from the bottle "Says the girl that's gone all damn day, and is catching rides and getting money from some nigga"

Nayomi spoke up "I didn't get that money from Cam! I barely even now him"

She laughed "so you pregnant by a nigga you barely even know? You gotta be a fool if you think that boy is gone actually be with you"

Nayomi raised her shirt hitting her stomach "I'm not pregnant for crying out loud!"

Aunti looked at her like she was stupid, she stood up walking over to her. She reached down and picked up the test.

"I don't don't know who you think you fooling. I know it all and seen it all and I damn sure know when I mfa a raised is having sex" she spoke as she held the pregnancy test in her hand.

Before Nayomi could respond the door swung open and in walked Tasha. She stopped dead in her tracks once she seen her mama holding the pregnancy test in her hands.